Chuck hits pads while Tito heckles him.

NoSmilez

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He still has power but he is limited to maybe less than 5 hard punches and kicks per round.

"Chuck's precision is really ... uh ... precise." -Kenny Florian

Chuck looks fucking terrible. If Tito lands something heavy he might cause some serious damage.

Last edited:
There was no joy in Mudville.

Is havkleman involved at all? I feel like he wanted chuck to retire back when he did

HighlevelCavernousDikkops-size_restricted.gif

Is Chuck trying to get the athletic commission to cancel the fight by looking pathetic?

There are guys with black lung who have better cardio than Chuck

Power is the last thing to go on a fighter

he's obviously not the same fighter and if he loses to Tito it's going to be a complete shame for him. I don't know what the point of him fighting Tito is.. if he beats him it isn't going to prove much and if he loses it's just going to be a really really low point to end his career on and will probably haunt him for the rest of his life.

They should just give Cro Cop a mohawk & send him out to kill Tito.

He's reaching for his grapes. Those grapes are sounding like a violin.

Chucks reaction when he watches himself hitting pads.
lNhC2pr.jpg

Power is the last thing to go on a fighter

he's obviously not the same fighter and if he loses to Tito it's going to be a complete shame for him. I don't know what the point of him fighting Tito is.. if he beats him it isn't going to prove much and if he loses it's just going to be a really really low point to end his career on and will probably haunt him for the rest of his life.
And speed is the first thing to go.

Chuck's hand speed is molasses compared to what it used to be.

Back