Christian kills daughter for dating Muslim

no, whacky goth teenage troll daddy doesn't pay attention to, that is not remotely true or logical

find a new way of getting attention, maybe just spam text dicks
B===D
B===D
B===D

Don't need to, I get all the attention from butthurt tards like you.

Also, cry more

Actually quite the opposite. Egypt has become not only more autocratic than what it was under Morsi but even worse than the Mubarak years. But I suppose if you only look at it through the lens of Islam vs secularism and not what's actually happening to the people in Egypt yeah its some sort of progress I suppose.

Oh of course I don't buy any of El Sisi's BS, the guy's a dictator who wants to play stooge of the West. I'm often in the minority on this forum when I say his coup was bad for Egypt and that Morsi was the lesser evil.

Yeah, it's good to clamp down on terrorist organizations, but when it's done within a framework of abuse that would make a sadistic Caliph blush, eesh. He's only doing it because Islamist groups would offer pushback on some things. HE seems ready to destroy anyone who could possibly object to something he does, even once.

Are they? I haven't kept tabs on what Sisi is doing to the Salafists.

When Mursi was overthrown by Sisi, the Al Noor party (Salafists) were left alone. The Sisi regime only went after the Brotherhood. The Salafists supported Sisi.

From 3 years back .
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/06/egypt-nour-party-sisi-political-scene.html

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...es-growing-isolation-2014514111139164795.html
Here's something I found from last November about the Salafists
  • Since 2013, Hizb al-Nour, led by sheikhs, has adopted a purely instrumental approach to politics. The party aims to defend the interest of the Da‘wa (in other words, protect and possibly reinforce the religious movement that it represents) and uses arguments of necessity to justify its concessions.
  • The party’s recent stances, especially during the military takeover in July 2013 and in its aftermath, can best be explained by analyzing Hizb al-Nour not as an Islamist party, but as the lobbying arm of a religious organization.
They're not opposition, they're lobbyists.

Yeah, it's good to clamp down on terrorist organizations, but when it's done within a framework of abuse that would make a sadistic Caliph blush, eesh. He's only doing it because Islamist groups would offer pushback on some things. HE seems ready to destroy anyone who could possibly object to something he does, even once.
Not all or even most of the Islamist opposition are what would be considered terrorist groups in a liberal democracy. Of course there's no reason this would stop Sisi from treating them as if they were terrorists.

It's the middle east. Shit like this happens all the time in multi-religious areas. It should be no surprise when Christians and Jews adopt the same principals as the dominant religion in the region.

Just so we're clear, islamist does not mean terrorist. Not everyone you disagree with who happens to be a conservative muslim can or should be labelled a terrorist. The Brotherhood, for all their good or ill, is not classified as a terrorist organization by any international body, nor by the US government.

It's the middle east. Shit like this happens all the time in multi-religious areas. It should be no surprise when Christians and Jews adopt the same principals as the dominant religion in the region.

Yup,...Christian kills....IT'S STILL ISLAM'S FAULT!! Confirmation bias at its finest.

Never mind that Hindus also commit honor killings in the Indian Subcontinent where they are dominant. So maybe we can blame every Pakistani Muslim & Afghan crime on Hinduism??

Christian my ass... he obviously does not practice the Christian Faith!

If we're to go by that definition I guess we can now call Christianity a dead religion.

There's rules on killing your kids for disobedience and so on in the Bible though.

If we're to go by that definition I guess we can now call Christianity a dead religion.

There's rules on killing your kids for disobedience and so on in the Bible though.
Post the verse about killing your kids and lets look at it.

Yup,...Christian kills....IT'S STILL ISLAM'S FAULT!! Confirmation bias at its finest.

Never mind that Hindus also commit honor killings in the Indian Subcontinent where they are dominant. So maybe we can blame every Pakistani Muslim & Afghan crime on Hinduism??

Just keep ignoring that most of the countries where honor killings happen are Muslims countries, per the United Nations. India is an exception, and ofcourse you focus on the exception. And India has 1.2 billion people, so when you combine a culture of honor killings with 1 of the world's largest populations, is it suprising that India stands out as a non-Muslim nation with honor killings.

Last edited:
Just keep ignoring that most of the countries where honor killings happen are Muslims countries, per the United Nations. India is an exception, and ofcourse you focus on the exception. And India has 1.2 billion people, so when you combine a culture of honor killings with 1 of the world's largest populations, is it suprising that India stands out as a non-Muslim nation with honor killings.

You're missing the point,...all the hindus are concentrated in one country, India. If that country has the level of dysfunction we're talking about, we can just as easily blame Hinduism. LIke i said, can't explain a constant with a variable. The idea that most of the countries that honor killings happen in are muslim is completely beside the point, its classic correlation vs. causation (confounding variables, etc.). Islam isn't the only thing those countries have in common, which means it isn't necessarily the explanation. Proof of which is Hindus and Christians engage in the same behavior. Text book confirmation bias on your part.

You're missing the point,...all the hindus are concentrated in one country, India. If that country has the level of dysfunction we're talking about, we can just as easily blame Hinduism. LIke i said, can't explain a constant with a variable. The idea that most of the countries that honor killings happen in are muslim is completely beside the point, its classic correlation vs. causation. Islam isn't the only thing those countries have in common, which means it isn't necessarily the explanation. There is such a thing as confounding variables. Text book confirmation bias on your part.

India used to be a Muslim country.

<{1-15}>

Post the verse about killing your kids and lets look at it.

I don't really care about hearing fake Christians try to lawyer their way into behaving exactly which way they want to. There are however plenty of instances of it, like Deuteronomy 21:18-21 or Exodus 21:15, but the most applicable here would be:

"Anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death. Such a person is guilty of a capital offense". Leviticus 20:9, NLT. ("dishonors" is "curses" in some other translations, and "reviles" in some others)

Last edited:
Ahhh.....so when a Christian does it, its about "culture" all of a sudden. A muslim in that same culture does it.....then its BAD BAD ISLAM!!!
Incomparable numbers, and this type of shit is only perpetrated in the ME.

Is this an Islam apologist thread?

Wtf am I reading

Back