Chris Weidman throwing shots at Yoel Romero

Why don't he avenge his loss to Romero (well he's the fighting for the belt, but you get my point) or Luke? Dude thinks he can take the least path of resistance after dropping three straight and winning one good fight against a guy who knocked him down. I want to see some consistency from Chris before he starts talking like he's the big cheese.

And was winning until Yoel landed the flying knee. That's what I've been saying this entire time.

Debatable if he was winning, I'll concede he had a minuscule edge over him although some might disagreee

I'd do a rematch between Weidman and Romero, tho.

For missing the weight cut, IMO, Romero don't deserves the titile shot right now.

i wish more people would see it this way! he gets rewarded in a HUGEEE way for missing weight and that sets such a horrible precedent! i dont like weidman anymore but still, he won his last fight and i believe yoel shud fight weidman again while robert heals up and the winner fights for the title.

Why don't he avenge his loss to Romero (well he's the fighting for the belt, but you get my point) or Luke? Dude thinks he can take the least path of resistance after dropping three straight and winning one good fight against a guy who knocked him down. I want to see some consistency from Chris before he starts talking like he's the big cheese.

He has consistently fought the best guys in the division.

I really enjoy watching Weidman fight but he doesn't half chat some shit.

He needs to fight Jacaré, if he wins that then he can start talking about a title shot.

Debatable if he was winning, I'll concede he had a minuscule edge over him although some might disagreee
People will argue all day and sometimes I'm not in the mood. Weidman was winning that fight until he was KO'd. Enough Weidman haters.

1f60e.png

i want chris vs yoel 2 just to see weidmans reaction while romero is kissing and pressing him against the cage.i hope romero does this to every guy he finishes from now on.its the funiest shit ever

Yoel's knee must have contained a ton of salt. Weidman is showing side effects.

Yoel be throwing them knees. That’s all that matters.

Weidman would get beat so badly that his dad would disown him.

Back