Chris Weidman > Mousasi, Gay Jesus, Luke Rockhold

Does anyone disagree?

This is by far the unluckiest losing streak that a GOAT has ever had. Chris was obviously winning all 3 fights and clearly demonstrated superior skills before putting himself in a bad position and finished. Chris would easily destroy all 3 of em in a rematch. Anyone disagree?

Chris Weidman still ma boy. Anyone disagree?
IMG_4886.PNG
pvXCtP5.gif

I don't respect posters who exaggerate to make a point.

Case and point: saying he was "obviously winning" all three fights before he lost. Rockhold arguably won round 1, dominated round 3 (that's a 10-8 round easily), and then finished him in round 4. Romero lost the first round, won the second, then finished him in the third.

Even Mousasi. Had the stoppage not happened, Mousasi was winning round 2 at that point. Especially considering he lit Chris up in the first part of that round.

Weak, weak argument TS. Your credibility has dropped.

Case and point: saying he was "obviously winning" all three fights before he lost. Rockhold arguably won round 1, dominated round 3 (that's a 10-8 round easily), and then finished him in round 4. Romero lost the first round, won the second, then finished him in the third.

Even Mousasi. Had the stoppage not happened, Mousasi was winning round 2 at that point. Especially considering he lit Chris up in the first part of that round.

TS had credibility?
giphy.gif

Credibility? Every thread of his is this shitty or more.

I had high hopes man, I did, but this is my take now...

HIs great wins (Munoz, Machida, Silva) to get the belt were great wins against guys kind at the tail end of their great runs. His losses came against top dudes that aren't going away for a while, maybe Yoel because of his age but Rockhold and Mousasi should be around for a long time.

I guess we will see in the years to come because I am sure at one point they may fight again...maybe I should be answering this after Weidman/Gastelum.

Does anyone disagree?

This is by far the unluckiest losing streak that a GOAT has ever had. Chris was obviously winning all 3 fights and clearly demonstrated superior skills before putting himself in a bad position and finished. Chris would easily destroy all 3 of em in a rematch. Anyone disagree?

I believe he beats Luke Cuckhold. Mousasi and Romero are toss-ups, but I'd probably favor him slightly.

I'm split on Moose but yea his confidence and preparation is affected he needs a god damn win it's been years.

I'm also worried about all his injuries and damage to his head. That shit has got to take a toll.

He's still young and really early in his career so he can improve a lot, but the body & head can only take so much.

Does anyone disagree?

Because_I_Got_High.gif

I'm also worried about all his injuries and damage to his head. That shit has got to take a toll.

He's still young and really early in his career so he can improve a lot, but the body & head can only take so much.

Yea it's not a good run needs a good old school performance and for that I would have liked a different opponent... that bloated WW, fast food eating, weed smoking mo'fo' ain't no joke in fact I think he will be a UFC champ at some point in his future when he grows up a bit and sticks to a diet, his boxing is legit and has good solid wrestling background with good will, cardio, etc.. he ain't someone you want to get after 3 freaking straight losses he ain't the easy lay up that was needed.

And Chris is my boy but if I hear one more time that this was the shittiest training camper ever I will legit snap. xD I don't like the way he responds to this losses and events like avoiding the responsibility, some freaky coping mechanism that gets enabled by coaches and family.

lol, i love this idea people have that chris was winning the romero fight.

he won the first round, lost the second. even chris's corner is saying he lost that round. and, well, we all know how that fight ended.

and with the luke fight, he was just a back pack for most of the first round and then he didnt have much to offer. and, well, we all know how that fight ended.

the moose fight, chris won the first round. and, well, we all know how that fight ended.

chris is good for one round.

lol one of the funniest part of a @brainwash thread is that he will clearly troll the op, and get the attention he wants but never responds in this thread after the op.

his trolling works sometimes. and its funny, i get triggered. but his threads are so lol.

He gets smashed by Yoel for sure if they were to rematch.

The better fighter can lose, but these are not examples of that.

Overeem is. Overeem > everybody in the UFC. He loses because of his chin.

Idk what it is but Chris Weidman lost it and fast. He looks weak, old, soft and his performance is as bad as his physical appearance as well. Romero and Rockhold murkd him. Moose soundly beat him. Maybe usada has something to do with it or maybe an injury..we will never now.

I would agree that this streak is about as unlucky as one could ever imagine. All legit losses, don't get me wrong. But even with Rockhold til a stupid kick. Even with Romero til a perfectly timed knee. And even with Mousasi until the rules nonsense. Three fight losing streak in what were all razor close fights. That's why I think he can still make it back to the top. We've still never seen him outclassed. I don't think he's ever lost a first round.

What I disagree with is you making threads.

Unluckiest? I'd probably favour Weidman against Gay Jesus if they rematch, but I'm very confident he'd lose against Rockhold and somewhat confident he'd lose against Mousasi. Weidman is a great fighter but he's obviously not the best guy in the division.

Back