Chris Weidman: "I'm telling Anderson Silva my game plan"

MMA FANS FAIL TO CALL NON-COCKY STATMENTS 'COCKY'. LOCAL RETARD 'seven30' CONFUSED. MORE AT 11

I don't think the statement is cocky at all. Clearly you were confused about my post. Include that in your report at 11, there Cronkite.

Sounds like a solid plan, but you know, when the fight begins and the cage is closed, is not that easy, Anything can happen. Cris can take AS down and submit him, but Cris can also receive a precise counter strike that could KO him right away, and it

I will be supporting Silva, but I am worried indeed. When I get to ansious, I try to think "let the best one wins...". So... so will it be.

the only things that weidman showed as potential slight weaknesses were:

- cardio
- susceptibility to strong leg kicks

waaaaaahhhhh, cry more fanboy :icon_chee

You a fanboy too then, Such a gay term. You inject yourself with estrogen too?

yes, how DARE i critique someone's dumb post over the internet! this isn't what forums were made for! WAAAHHHH!

How was it dumb? All I see on your post is a dude who needs to get laid because he is mad at life. Relax little buddy. It's okay.

see? "Silva came in with a solid gameplan but got outfought, and needs to readjust to have a chance in the rematch" sounds much less fanboyish than "If Anderson wins the rematch the first fight doesnt count because of WHAT IFs". I'm proud of you!

No. What I said was that if Silva EASILY destroys Weidman that it would not matter if it's 1-1 because in the first match he was not aware of Weidman's wrestling and how his long reach would play an advantage with his boxing. How the fuck was that a solid gameplan? He was trying to throw Weidman off with showboating and it back fired.

Who gives a fuck? They don't pay my bills at the end of the day. Fact is Silva was toying around with him and got dropped. This was because of his caution over Weidman taking him down. He knows Weidman will got for takedowns again and this time has to either be more aggressive to force Weidman into his fight or work more on developing a strategy for the ground to counter anything Weidman hits him with when he takes him down.

i don't think you know the difference between fact and opinion

Thanks Chris, those kind of interviews will make Silva's victory taste even better. Keep talking.

Sounds like a good gameplan, don't force anything just be aggressive and take advantage of whatever openings Anderson leaves just like the first fight. Weidman will win on the ground within 3 rounds by choke or GnP TKO.

Badass. Can't wait for this card. War Weidman.

I can't wait for this fight. I can't possibly begin to predict an outcome, unless of course AS continues with the antics that lost him the last fight.

duh... is all I can say about that quote.
the real question is what is Anderson going to try?

Back