Chris Weidman: "I'm telling Anderson Silva my game plan"

I think Weidman wins if he doesn't gas or if Anderson tries that dancing shit again.

Well that was somewhat anti-climatic and nice lol. Great fight, like them both a lot, but pulling for Anderson because it'd be amazing to see a 38 year old champion comeback and take the title!.. In the back of my mind, I feel like it might even give GSP more reason, drive, and confidence to comeback and fight again!!

war weidman but don't chase silva down. please don't play silva's game just do as you did in the first fight which was perfect on aggression and take silva out of his comfort zone.

Or just five if he can hold Silva down.

Or one if he can gnp tko.

this. He will be taking Anderson down at a 1-1 ratio of shots taken. Plus he can hold him down all he wants. the only reason Anderson got up last time is that he went for a sloppy sub. and notice he isn't sitting in andersons guard like Chael. He goes to half guard or side control against Andersons will. Anderson better knock this guy out, because as grappling goes he is on a whole nother level.

I honestly don't think he's just going to let Anderson hit him with hard shot, he avoided many of Anderson's fight ending type strikes in the last fight and it seemed to frustrate Anderson.

Its actually what I would expect him to do its the best game plan against strikers It is actually a good game plan kinda like what Cain Velasquez employed against JDS and it worked.

im calling silva by ko..but i want weidman to win to keep the divison fresh and interesting

That's how you have to fight Anderson

The only thing is you have to be perfect !

Chris was perfect the first time in the sense that everything went his way but Anderson was clowing way to much and didn't change his tactics.

Anderson will obviously use better footwork and not eat shot with out firing back and play the " you can't hurt me game "

Anderson has certainly made some major adjustments and probably has some tricks up his sleeve. The guy is just too innovative to lose and not fix his errors and give himself a better chance. Silva is obsessed with learning and evolving despite is cocky style and confidence. If you look at his training he's very well rounded but has chosen to use the style of catching people with his hands down.

When Anderson fought Vitor he respected the power and the speed. I see him doing the same in this fight. He will not treat Weidman like he was a " boy " and play that game ever again.

He does not feat Anderson, and he will beat Anderson once again...

Everyone in past was scared of Silva and let Silva control the fight with his antics. Sonnen was only one in past who didnt fear him.

Weidman has Silvas number, deal with it....

Just because he says that's his game plan it doesn't mean it will be his game plan.
If I was him I wouldn't even try to trade with Anderson. It would be td and gnp until submission...

Its actually what I would expect him to do its the best game plan against strikers It is actually a good game plan kinda like what Cain Velasquez employed against JDS and it worked.

Different fighters, JDS needs room to attack but Silva is best when he is attacked.. he rarely attacks himself, he always waits for the other guy to come in so he can counter the **********.

Anderson's only game plan to get his belt back is not to get cocky....

Weidmans the man. He will do it again, no doubt about it

Different fighters, JDS needs room to attack but Silva is best when he is attacked.. he rarely attacks himself, he always waits for the other guy to come in so he can counter the **********.

Well the last time he did that he got knocked the f*cked out didn't he?

I'm a huge Silva fan, but I love Weidman's attitude. The confidence of a champion.

I still don't think he wins though.

Weidman should write this down on a piece of paper and send it to Andersons camp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back