Chris Weidman: "I'm telling Anderson Silva my game plan"

Lexomatik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have Anderson 2nd RD TKO.

I'm telling Anderson Silva my game plan. This is my game plan; I'm going to walk forward, I'm going to put pressure on him, I'm going to cut him off. If he has his hands down, I'm punching him in his face. If he has his hands up, and he's expecting me to punch him in the face, I'm taking him down. I'm not afraid to get hit. I'm going to be walking forward with my chin down, and my teeth gritted. I don't care what he throws at me, I'm going to be there. I have to beat Anderson Silva this next time. I have to solidify my first victory, and solidify myself as a champion by winning again.
SOURCE
Chris%20Weidman.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I think that Anderson and his team had figured out that much.

Watching what each of them will actually try in the Octagon is going to be awesome.

Anderson will fuck this guy up, another hype train derailed.

It's no longer a hype train after the guy has been champion

Also I bet this is all misinformation by Weidman, he' probably coming out to a flying crescent kick and hopes to catch Andy off guard

War Weidman. I like Silva but I want Chris to take it, preferably by submission.

This is going to be a great fight. Can't wait.

I think every mma fan and their dog knew this was the gameplan ^^

It's a reasonable gameplan.

Here's what I hope Anderson does:

- Keep your hands up
- Stay on the outside using superior footwork and punch Weidman when he comes in.
- Position yourself out off harms way first, sidestep or just move backward when Weidman charges in.
- Punish Weidman with punches every time he closes in all the while getting out of harms way
- Do not let your emotions get the better of you
- Respect Weidman

If Silva does that, in the championship rounds, he'll be more and more on the offensive against a Weidman with much less energy.

Aw man, I was hoping to hear he was planning on throwing heavy body shots and leg kicks. I love the low attack.

His confidence is scary. This going to be a good fight.

Anderson will fuck this guy up, another hype train derailed.

Sorry to tell you but even if Anderson wins that would make him just 1-1 vs Weidman.

It's not hype after Weidman has already beaten the fucking guy who was the longest reigning champ.

Nice one Chris.

Heres what Silva is gonna do.

If your gonna try to take him down he is gonna try to stuff it.
If your not gonna try to take him down he is gonna punch you in the face.
He won't walk forward cos that will make it easier for you to take him down.
He is gonna walk back, like always, and counterstrike until you fall down.

Back