Chris Weidman "Im a good enough striker to not get KO'd by Anderson"

8o90.jpg

All hes going to do is look to counter strikes that lead to take down attempts. He won't come out as the aggressor, hes going to wait it out until he builds enough confidence to strike Anderson and or take him down. He is simply planning to steal the vote from the judges by point fighting lol.

it's the "lol" that makes it so delicious.

Really? Eat crow over a checked leg kick? A defensive move that had a consequence that very few could have predicted?

Ok lol

Spoken like a true delusional fanboy to the very end! How about the one where he was left unconscious on the mat?

Dry those tears, fella. Dry 'em good.

Weidman said in a interview that he feels he hasn't convinced people yet. He's still "overhyped" to some because he's still new to the sport. Nonetheless he's been on a roll and I'm curious to see how he does from here on out.

Hmmm I wonder why that would be...... Probably something to do with the threads we've seen since the fight went down...

Really? Eat crow over a checked leg kick? A defensive move that had a consequence that very few could have predicted?

Ok lol

Lulz, did your ass hurt so much after theSilva fight that you got dubbed?

:icon_lol:

I'm enjoying this thread. So much fail from Silva fans, and a few accidental sarcasm fails which ended being very accurate. :icon_lol:
Not really a big Silva fan, though I do enjoy watching him fight. I was horribly wrong about the outcome, though. Really didn't see that KO coming, even when Silva was failing to find his range and just started clowning like crazy.

Back