Chris Weidman: "I would be 1000% in for a superfight against Jon Jones."

you miss the first round where weidman dribbled his head on the mat with gnp?

it was absolutely a lopsided beat down.

jones would be a huge favorite, obviously. doesn't really matter though, all weidman said was that he would fight jones.

Did you miss the 5 rounds that Chael did that and lost x2? Hendo did the same in round 1.

I'm becoming more and more impressed with Weidman; however, I don't think his reign at mw will be that long, so the question'll soon be moot anyways.

I hope Silva get's rematch, breaks his face in the first round and after that Weidman gets KTFO by Vitor followed by Machida and becomes irrelevant.

Do you know why you think that? Because you're a fucking idiot. Cheers!

Weidman = champ for the longterm!

Why do I even want to see this fight? I'm kind of under the impression there are LHW that are better match ups for Jones than Weidman. Sure, Weidman is the MW Champion, but that doesn't mean he brings the appeal of Anderson Silva yet. I'd still be far more interested in a Silva x Jones super fight. Weidman x Jones isn't a super fight for me atm.

Did you miss the 5 rounds that Chael did that and lost x2? Hendo did the same in round 1.

apparently i missed the part where weidman got submitted.

when did that happen?

Do you know why you think that? Because you're a fucking idiot. Cheers!

Weidman = champ for the longterm!

Love to see the class on these forums. Good job buddy. You totally refuted his argument through wit and supporting details.

Anderson fought at his best but he was taken down, gnp, almost subbed, outstruck and then knocked out cold.

sorry but keeping your hands down and dancing is not fighting at your best, you lose when you dont fight back, did you not know this?

be real, Anderson didnt even attempt to fight, Weidman was handed the belt, something all the Weidman huggers will have to deal with

" I would never call out someone who was a lot smaller than me "

tumblr_lpax4z2pKc1qdbgcm.gif

It's like a slap to Silva...

ill put this out here again for all of you idiots who cant grasp what he said. apparently we need to draw you pictures to get the point across that he wants anderson again, but said he would take a fight with jones. how dare anyone say they would accept a fight!

I’ve got Anderson Silva on my mind, but if the fans wanted to see that fight [against Jones] and the UFC wanted it to happen, I’m 1000 percent in.

I know Chris is getting hyped to the point of walking on water around here (post upset sherdog group hysteria) but lets be honest, a Jones fight would realistically end very badly for him, as it would for any middleweight for that matter.

I love how half of sherdog was giving anderson shit for not stepping up to fight Jones, and now they're bitching because Weidman is willing

now thats the spirit!!!!
nothing but respect for this guy!

WAR Wiener!!!

Anderson fought at his best but he was taken down, gnp, almost subbed, outstruck and then knocked out cold.

LOL at "outstruck".

Your obvious bias towards Anderson denies you of credibility....You've been on here hating since you joined and it's played dude.

I pity folks like you on the dog, you obviously live to hate, and the irony is you don't even see you're as jaded as the fanbase you seek to agitate.

If Anderson doesn't come back the MW title picture will look like LHW b4 Jones, a revolving door.

Your arrogance will be exposed either way, and if Anderson comes back hungry you're gonna be in for a lot more "hating".

I'm no Anderson fanboy, but the pathetic and wretched nature of haters like you make me hope he comes back refreshed and motivated. A little sad we can't just embrace the end of a legend's title-run, and the start of a new era, but rather we have to get on here and jump on people when they're down, and claimed we "called" it even though the guy was on his 15th title defense and was bound to lose.

Fuck outta here.

Don't know about Weidman's chances in that fight, but at least he's got courage and won't run from the issue.

Back