Who wins?

• Weidman

• Souza

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Love Weidman, hope he can complete another title run and get back that belt. Will throw in a poll as rumors have it Souza might be his next opponent.

They are both a lil different looking in the USADA era, so this one is kind of a toss up to me.

Gun to head, Teh Chris, UD.

Thought Jacare was fighting Brunson next.id definitely prefer Jacare/Weidman though.

Can't appreciate whineman

I hope usada was around

I'm partial to Chris. Considering we both grew up in the same neck of the woods. My heart goes to the chris

I would love to finally see Jacare/Weidman.

But just the other day I heard there are talks of making Jacare/Brunson 2.

I think that is stupid because we have already seen that fight and Brunson is beefing with Rockhold and Borrachinha. I would rather see Brunson fight one of them and the fresh Jacare/Weidman matchup.

Remember when Jacare said he wanted to fight every month this year.

Got knocked out

Now he's back on his Rousey shit, just like 90% of MW contenders

this is the entire truth.

Souza hasn't look the same since the moment usada stepped in. His body deflated more than anyone elses. Go watch Souza vs Okami, Souza was a fkn greek statue monster.

He hasn't been the same when usada launched into the UFC. Totally not the same guy now.

I honestly see Weidman getting this done, since getting his confidence back from gastelum.

I'd rather talk about drag racing vintage Buicks.

But there are no men on sherdog, no one here knows the difference between a camshaft and their own asshole. I assume their wives must change tires for them when they have a flat. Or their husbands, I should say.

I've never seen a less knowledgeable group of men when it comes to cars and hot rodding.

I like fights. I trained for years, it's an insanely cool hobby.

But there are other manly things too. Beer. Cars, Bikes. Tools.

Love Weidman, hope he can complete another title run and get back that belt. Will throw in a poll as rumors have it Souza might be his next opponent.

Mandatory He is still my boy.

That being said, Jacare wins a UD or TKO.

Ive never really been a fan of either. I'd probably fast forward this fight to see who wins the decision and skip ahead to the other fights on the card.

It's hard not to like Weidman. He seems like a genuinely down to Earth. fun loving guy. That being said, I see him winning against Jacare in a close decision whether it goes 3 or 5 rounds. Weidman seems to be strong enough to fend off good BJJ and I think he can control Jacare on the ground with his size. Probably slight advantage on the feet for Weidman too.

Never was a fan. Exciting fighter but he's a bit too delusional and overrated.

Thought Jacare was fighting Brunson next.id definitely prefer Jacare/Weidman though.
For that matter, I'd take Brunson/Weidman too. Although I think Weidman has a better chance against Jacare.

there are no men on sherdog, no one here knows the difference between a camshaft and their own asshole...

incredibly macho.

I imagine you drink warm gin,

with a side of human hair.

Weidman's torn-up and deflated.

Jacare's old and deflated.

I think there's something about Weidman's slow forward-pressure that's going to get him submitted.

His style/tempo/energy just works well for Jacare imo.

incredibly macho.

I imagine you drink warm gin,

with a side of human hair.
No, but Rustlers' Rhapsody was a great movie. And I believe the hair was ordered in the drink, not on the side.

I'd rather talk about drag racing vintage Buicks.

But there are no men on sherdog, no one here knows the difference between a camshaft and their own asshole. I assume their wives must change tires for them when they have a flat. Or their husbands, I should say.

I've never seen a less knowledgeable group of men when it comes to cars and hot rodding.

I like fights. I trained for years, it's an insanely cool hobby.

I have a nice car.... It's black.

Frankly, I'd rather play with my GF boobs than a car. If my car acts up, there are mechanics to fix it. Wouldn't want to get all knowledgeable and put them out of a job.

And what's with all this vintage car love? I'll admit the old MOPAR cars are nice to look at and remind me of what my dad drove but hell, they drive like crap.

Car racing? I live in Toronto. There is a cop on the road every 10 feet. Give me something comfortable with a smooth ride and heated seats and I'm a happy camper.

Old cars drive like shit... Unless you do a complete resto-mod they will alway drive like shit compared to current tech.

Back