Chris Taylor Is the Best MMA Journalist of the Year.

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He broke the Khabib vs Fergy news.

He broke the RDA vs COlby news.

He broke the Til vs Wonderboy news.

etc...

Ariel is done. Helwani is useless now. All he does is instigate between fighters and other fighters and fighters and the UFC. He's a glorified weasel.

Most of these jouranlists seem like scumbags, and in this day and age they are largely irrelevant since we can follow the fighters and UFC leadership directly on Twitter and Instagram. We don't need these shithead middlemen

You know you're too into MMA when you actually care enough to post about mma journalists.

He's very good. He's been breaking news left and right.

Him and mmakings are the best in the biz right now.

I’m so glad this guy is around. If it wasn’t for him dropping all this news a couple days/hours before it gets officially announced, idk what I’d do

I’m so glad this guy is around. If it wasn’t for him dropping all this news a couple days/hours before it gets officially announced, idk what I’d do
It's life changing.

I dont know who this is but when i think of mma journalism this bloke is the first that comes to mind. He is the first to ask questions at press conferences and its the same vanilla shit. Needs to go the gym fucken asap

images-2.jpg

What lmao. Helwani is more popular, makes more money, and interviews the most fighters. Breaking news a few hours before anyone else is hardly a measure of being a better journalist since all that is is who you know/pay that can give you the news to break

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

He’s been ruining my wow factor quite often.

I guess we don’t have to wonder who his mole is.

And I've been breaking hearts and records my whole life. So what?

{<jimmies}

Back