Chris Leben Mandela Affect

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
I just found out Chris Leben, apparently, is not dead. This is impossible. I am 1000% positive Chris Leben died about a year ago. It can't just be me. Does anyone else remember this? They went back and changed this one like the 'e' in Berenstein Bears got changed to an 'a.'
Seriously, anyone else this? I can't have just made this up in my head

You just made it up in your head.

{<doc}

He was supposed to fight in Bellator a year or so ago... Homeboy never died.

The Mandela effect is so retarded.

And it is, and always has been Berenstain.

Where the fuck did you hear Chris Leben died?

Lay off the drugs and booze and get your fucking life together.

I'm 100 percent serious.

You trippin

Leben never died, he's been selling real estate for a while

might wanna lay off the sour diesel and get back to the ground and reality bro.

The fact that you are completely sure you didn’t make it up when you did in fact make it up is quite worrisome, TS. Probably get some help.

It's a beautiful day in ____ neighborhood...

Fill in the blank

Then look up the song

Don't listen to them. you have a special gift. You see dead people.

He died 25-Dec-2013....rose from the dead 3 days later and got KO'd by Uriah Hall for all of the fighters sins.

The mandela effect means a large number of people have to think something happened.
Have you heard anyone else think Leben is dead?
always been Berenstain
LOL. I've always been baffled that people think that this has become a thing (even on a jokeish level)
To me it seems obvious that one would look back on it and just assume the suffix had to be 'stein' , since that's a very common ending for a last name, while 'stain' is not.

Life was like a box of chocolates not life is a box of chocolates

Jesus Christ, fuck me for asking a question. I think half yall are bulshittin anyway. You KNOW what I'm talking about but you pretend you don't so you can write your little quips and insults to feel good about yourself. And it was, indeed, STAIN once upon a time, no doubt

Jesus Christ, fuck me for asking a question. I think half yall are bulshittin anyway. You KNOW what I'm talking about but you pretend you don't so you can write your little quips and insults to feel good about yourself. And it was, indeed, STAIN once upon a time, no doubt
Begone Satan

Back