Chris Leben knocks out Phil Baroni in a bare knuckle fight

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was great to see Leben having success especially after everything that he has been through the last few years.

Does anyone know where to find the entire fight?

I haven't been able to find to full fight either but glad Ieben got the w , id like to see him continue these fights suits his style

Leben catching dudes coming forward with that left hook...

chris_leben_jorge-santiago.gif

Very entertaining fighter
He leaves it all in on the table
Kill or be killed

We were lucky enough to get free VIP tickets and it was fun. Bas Rutten was there and he is the President of the organization, first event for them. We also went to the first Bare Knuckle event that was in Cheyenne but it was a different organization.

Johny Hendricks lost to Dakota Cochrane via KO, broke his nose all to hell. We stayed at the same hotel as Johny Hendricks and Chris Leben, Johny confirmed his nose was shattered, wearing a bandage but it was neat to get to thank him and Leben for putting on a good show. Other notable names from the UFC were Josh Neer and Isaac Valle-Flagg. Shawn Merriman (NFL) and Brennan Ward (Bellator) did not fight due to contract disputes. Jimmy Lennon Jr, surprisingly was the ring announcer. Mark Coleman was floating around and looked really aged and broken down.

I didn't feel like asking for pictures from Johny or Chris, but I did get my picture taken with Bas Rutten after the fights.

Last edited:
not too sure what Baroni was thinking getting in there. have fan of both fighters tho

Wonder who they will pair Leben up with next ? Guess they coulx let him knock out the guy that beat Hendricks

Leben is a tough mofo for sure.

Good for him...took no damage and got paid. Looked good and I assume he'll be back.

Back