Media Chris Leben celebrating after beating up a washed up damaged Wanderlei Silva

That High kick started the avalanche, he was never the same after that. The Wand who battered Rampage would have smoked Chuck, Wand took the Hendo fight not even 6 months after getting KO'd by Mirco. Dan and Chuck were great but I don't think they beat pre KO Wand. Wand was just much more hesitant and showed more respect to his opponents after that fight, and it took away from his intimidation factor. After the Hendo fight he was done as a top guy:(

I agree with your statement, especially about Hendo. It's up to you to figure out why...

Wow, this thread tanked quick lmao. If you beat Wand, you beat a warrior. It doesn’t matter when.

TS is a good dude in Mayberry lounge but this thread is strange because its against his personality which is one that is fair and decent person.

Maybe TS is damaged, drained and washed up himself lol.

Fighter celebrates after winning a fight. Nothing to see here nerds.

TS is a good dude in Mayberry lounge but this thread is strange because its against his personality which is one that is fair and decent person.
I let my bias for Wanderlei Silva get the best of me, I admit to it. I got sad watching his PRIDE highlights, everyone has their favorites, I just found it overboard it was almost like they were mocking Wandy one of Chris team said Wandy was saying Mama mama like a baby. Its one thing to celebrate but the disrespect was too much for me.

Unpopular opinion.... but Leben comes off like a fucking moron in that Video .... no surprise

That brick of a left hand Leben has was on point that night. He had every right to celebrate that win.

Wandy was in decline but was still a decent win in 2011

I let my bias for Wanderlei Silva get the best of me, I admit to it. I got sad watching his PRIDE highlights, everyone has their favorites, I just found it overboard it was almost like they were mocking Wandy one of Chris team said Wandy was saying Mama mama like a baby. Its one thing to celebrate but the disrespect was too much for me.

I hear where you are coming from. Two of my favorite fighters are Karo Parisyan and Joe Riggs. With Karo I sent emails back and forth regarding anxiety and few times told me who he was fighting before the news was broke on MMA sites. Hell with Joe, I talked to him for 2 solid hours on the phone. Fun fact about Joe is, he watches boxing more than he does MMA.

My point is, I like yourself have my bias and I respect you even more for admitting it. One thing is, years ago, I had a Wanderlei Silva fan go off on me on YouTube which left me a bad impression of them. But I have seen your posts and you are a solid poster and as mentioned earlier, props for admitting that you can be bias like all the people who refuse to admit that part of that aspect of themselves.

I hear where you are coming from. Two of my favorite fighters are Karo Parisyan and Joe Riggs. With Karo I sent emails back and forth regarding anxiety and few times told me who he was fighting before the news was broke on MMA sites. Hell with Joe, I talked to him for 2 solid hours on the phone. Fun fact about Joe is, he watches boxing more than he does MMA.

My point is, I like yourself have my bias and I respect you even more for admitting it. One thing is, years ago, I had a Wanderlei Silva fan go off on me on YouTube which left me a bad impression of them. But I have seen your posts and you are a solid poster and as mentioned earlier, props for admitting that you can be bias like all the people who refuse to admit that part of that aspect of themselves.
Bro one thing with me is I dont name call people,I am not childish like that, I just questioned Lebens ways after the fight, his team was very disrespectful after that fight mocking Wandy a legend.

Bro one thing with me is I dont name call people,I am not childish like that, I just questioned Lebens ways after the fight, his team was very disrespectful after that fight mocking Wandy a legend.

I didn't say you named call, what happened is, I and few others have had a horrible experience with Wand fans and so the heat you are catching is perhaps because of that. People tend to get defensive with Wanderlei fans because of the statistics of them acting the way they have in the past. Hence I know you are good man.

Did they fight again or is this thread about 1993?

Its interesting how Leban is praised despite his steroid usage and multiple offenses with the law
but a certain GOAT is reprimanded by many on Sherdog...

whats crazy is before the Anderson Silva fight Leben with his cocky self said he would send Anderson back to Japan where the Competition is weaker or something and got wrecked bad.
Indeed, Leben at the time was expected to challenge for the belt soon, but UFC brought in some skinny Brazilian that won a belt in England and then we witnessed history.

Indeed, Leben at the time was expected to challenge for the belt soon, but UFC brought in some skinny Brazilian that won a belt in England and then we witnessed history.

I hope he didn't celebrate too much after that victory it may upset TS a little.

Fighters aren't supposed to do that sort of thing!

I didn't say you named call, what happened is, I and few others have had a horrible experience with Wand fans and so the heat you are catching is perhaps because of that. People tend to get defensive with Wanderlei fans because of the statistics of them acting the way they have in the past. Hence I know you are good man.
thanks Ogata, Im used to getting attacked on here though its really weird, people are not realizing they are the ones acting like the rabid immature wandy fans, if you notice I never attacked anyone no matter how hard they come at me, I won't stoop to their level brother.

as always peace

Back