Chris Hardwick Reinstated by AMC After Investigation Into Cheating Ex's Unsubstanciated Allegations

Leftists not liberals, and they're becoming more illiberal not more liberal. This is why true liberals are being pushed out of the left. Traditionally, liberals cared MORE about due process, the rights of the accused, free speech, these are core liberal values. The authoritarian leftists who want to dismantle these rights are actually the enemy of liberalism.
The reason that I don’t really get too into combing though the differences here is this: the people become leftists, using your definition of the term, are radicalized liberals. They might self-identify as members of the Far Left or similar term. At the heart of it, the problem is the radicalization itself. I actually get concerned with members of the Far Right, which is why I don’t really bother saying things like, “Well, these people act in a manner inconsistent with traditional conservative principles, so they are enemies of conservatism.” While there may be some truth in that, it unnecessarily obfuscates the conversation, given that the problem is that these people are just radicals. In both cases, the solution appears to be calling for their moderation, not trying to carve off little groups so that we don’t have to address them.

Bitch is now saying she wants to move on and doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

If you wanted to move on, maybe you shouldn't have publicly shared your "story" and attention whored.

Now we know why the AMC investigation wrapped up so quick: the accuser just walked away after throwing a dead cat on the table.

She's pretty smart for still not naming any names though. Plausible deniability from possible libel lawsuits.

Chloe Dykstra Explained Why She Didn’t Participate In AMC’s Investigation Into Chris Hardwick
By Ryan Nagelhout | 07.26.18

hardwick-dykstra.jpg

Actress Chloe Dykstra spoke out on Twitter Thursday night, clarifying why she didn’t take part in an investigation into abuse allegations against The Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick.

In June, Dykstra wrote a Medium post describing emotional abuse from an anonymous ex-boyfriend, though the allegations were quickly tied to Hardwick. The subsequent fallout of that post was that Hardwick was fully removed from the Nerdest properties he founded and fired from his duties as The Talking Dead host, the talk show that airs after new episodes of The Walking Dead.

Earlier this week, AMC reinstated Hardwick as the show’s host after an investigation into the allegations and despite naming a replacement for him earlier in the month. Yvette Nicole Brown had even replaced Hardwick at the show’s San Diego Comic-Con panels earlier in the month.

On Thursday, Dykstra posted on Twitter a message that shed some light on that investigation. Though she didn’t mention AMC by name, she explained that she didn’t cooperate with an investigation because she doesn’t believe in “an eye for an eye,” and her initial post was simply a way to “move on” from that period in her life.

“I had been adamant since I came forward with my essay that I never set out to ruin the career of the person I spoke about,” Dykstra wrote. “I could have provided more details, but chose not to. I have said what I wanted to say on the matter, and I wish to move on with my life. For that reason, I chose not to participate in the investigation against the person I spoke of. I do not believe in an eye for an eye, and therefore I have only shared my evidence with those who I felt should see it.”

Dykstra refused to use Hardwick’s name in the statement but claimed she wanted to talk to him about the incidents, but things only got worse for her when she tried to communicate through text message.

“I wish I had been able to have had a private conversation with the person I spoke about in my essay,” she wrote. “Reaching out to him over text made me vulnerable, and ultimately ended up in a tabloid article where said texts were chopped up and spun to discredit me.”

Dykstra said she hoped her statement would help “the hatred, the name-calling” and “death threats” stop and return to a more “productive discourse.” Hardwick hasn’t tweeted since the allegations were made public, though three ex-girlfriends have come forward to deny they were abused by Hardwick. He’s expected to return to the AMC airwaves on August 12, when Fear The Walking Dead has its midseason return.

https://uproxx.com/tv/chloe-dykstra-amc-investigation-chris-hardwick/2/

the tweets in support of her are fuckin' mind blowing, I've read a good few, fortunately I live in a single storey house.
zTHS3Hc.gif

the tweets in support of her are fuckin' mind blowing, I've read a good few, fortunately I live in a single storey house.
zTHS3Hc.gif
The #believeher movement is real. There is a strong push amongst the radical left to support any woman who brig forth allegations regardless of evidence. The very act of requiring and looking at evidence is treated as an affront to the accusing woman and said to be a re-victimization of her. See my post upthread about how far such thinking can go with even the Canadian gov't getting into the act to empower false accusations.

I'm certainly not a fan of Trump and the new right either. But for what it's worth, they rolled back Obama's insane campus sexual assault policies which helped create this mess in the first place. As usual, the balance between left and right sort of helps protect us from the extremes of both sides.

I agree with this. But it is not really what I was talking about. In terms of numbers, more people are going from right to apt right than are going from left to extreme left. How extreme the respective views of each are is debatable.

Her aversion to providing any actual substantial evidence to back up her claim, is such a weasel move.

"Yeah, I almost ruined a person's life over these accusations, but now that you're pressuring me for details, I've decided that I'm not comfortable with this anymore, and I'm going to be the bigger person and move on with my life."

What a fucking cunt.

people like this need to be removed from existence

Lol So she wrote an "essay", aka a long ass Facebook post to "help her get through" the horrible relationship she had with Chris like 5 years ago?

How exactly does putting your personal shit on the internet for all to see help you? It's fucking attention whoring at its finest.

<TrumpWrong1>

He was never fired from either show. He was essentially suspended pending the investigation.
Unless you're talking about his comic con appearances and hosting duties, which, yes, he got screwed with those. But I'm sure he'll be back at that event next year and probably the one in the NY in the fall.

Let's get pedantic up in here. He was still suspended with only an unsubstantiated claim from an ex-lover where she did not name him.

I5AZD6Q.jpg

See, I can be a douchbag too.

Not really the truth is it though? your typical SJW is probably middle class and voted Hilary in the primary's.
Eh it's getting a little worse every year. People on the extreme left and right are pushing the moderates out.

Lol So she wrote an "essay", aka a long ass Facebook post to "help her get through" the horrible relationship she had with Chris like 5 years ago?

How exactly does putting your personal shit on the internet for all to see help you? It's fucking attention whoring at its finest.
The problem with just believe them is a lot of women are fuckin attention whores. Sympathy is like a drug for them. Oddly enough if a man claims something we still have due process. Its only women we should just believe.

Being the more physically vulnerable sex sure doesnt mean they never lie. People call you a misogynist if you even suggest women aren't logical and think with their feelings. Yet now we can see it, with all these fake rape or abuse cases, not because someone REALLY abused them, but because literally anything happened that hurt their feelings. Hopefully people will start to see you cantc legislate or start witch hunts over how someone feels.

The most telling part of her new statement, to me, is this:

“I wish I had been able to have had a private conversation with the person I spoke about in my essay,” she wrote.

Just like the texts he revealed afterwards where she is begging to talk to him long after their breakup, this whole thing was all just her response to being denied access to him. Typical psychotic ex-lover shit. ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’.

zTHS3Hc.gif

The worst ones came from her male fans, who couldn't get their heads out of her schoolgirl cosplay skirt long enough to catch a glimpse of common sense.

On the other hand, most of the women who commented are lamenting about the detriment her lies will have for actual rape/abuse victims.

Last edited:
The worse ones came from her male fans, who couldn't get their heads out of her schoolgirl cosplay skirt long enough to catch a glimpse of common sense.

On the other hand, most of the women who commented are lamenting about the detriment her lies will have for actual rape/abuse victims.
I did find myself thinking the replies from females where laced with common sense, one gay dude takes white knighting to a whole new level sherdog has never experienced, jesus, I wanted to strangled the twat. <codychoke>

Damn tons of people are almost all taking her side EVEN THOUGH she refused to take part in the investigation. They even said she was classy for not pushing the issue, lets not forget she got him fired....

And I quote "I believe her, her story rings to close to home with the abuse I have suffered to be false"....like I get that but pathological liars are really good at lying.

Cosplay bitches are fucked up.
Especially the hot ones, the craziest ones of all.

Apparently Kathy Griffin has a big problem with Hardwick getting his job back. I can’t believe anyone would think that a guy, who was accused of being a shitty boyfriend at worst, should be fired from their job. Especially when you consider that all of Hardwick’s exes have come to his defense and said Dykstra’s characterization of him is untrue. Fuck that bitch.

She's being burnt to crisp by other women:

The most telling part of her new statement, to me, is this:

Just like the texts he revealed afterwards where she is begging to talk to him long after their breakup, this whole thing was all just her response to being denied access to him. Typical psychotic ex-lover shit. ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’.

I did find myself thinking the replies from females where laced with common sense, one gay dude takes white knighting to a whole new level sherdog has never experienced, jesus, I wanted to strangled the twat. <codychoke>

People on FB seems to have more common sense than on Twitter:

Back