Choose your own fight!

cobrinski

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You've just signed your first(and last) contract with Ufc.Who would be your first choice for debut,and why?

CM Punk, obviously.

Rumble cause he's the easiest fight.

Cain because I can out cardio him.

Or maybe Lineker or DJ, but that's too easy

Francis Ngannou. It's like when you first get to prison, gotta let everyone else know I'm not to be fucked with.

Maia because I am curious how it feels to get blood juiced out of my nose and probably ears.

My most realistic chance is against Punk and I'd get exposure

Well, my walk around weight is 198 so I guess I'd be at 185 so I'd like to fight like the 12th best middleweight.....
.......drumroll, Michael Bisping.

LMAO.

Anderson Silva it'd be nice to give him one last impressive KO.

Maia

I'd rather get backpacked and choked out then KO'ed. Saves brain cells.

Mighty Mouse. I'd like to test myself against the ultimate manlet. Then move up through all the divisions and finally giving Stipe a damn good thrashing.

@My current walk around weight Bisping. He's blind in one eye he moves slow and I could be wrong but I think I can KHTFO? If I were to train down & lean out to WW Matt Brown The Immortal, again I could be wrong but I think I can KHTFO?

Joanna Jedrzejczyk , and I would take her down with ease and sub her under 2 minutes, probably a keylock or kimura. If I couldn't take her down (which would be strange) , I would just drop her on the feet and she would turtle up in agony in the floor and then sub her...

I would like Ronda to come out of retirement for me so that I can retire her again.

An AKA guy cause they'll cancel and I'd get dat show money.

Back