Choose 1-2(zombie speed), 3-10(weapon), 11-18(companion) Before Entering: Zombie Apocalypse

6-11-Confused-Walker-GIF1.gif

chainsaw2.jpg

article-fergie-5-0701.jpg

Me and Fergie with a chainsaw. If it's blood borne, that chainsaw is going to fuck us over. Talk about blood splatter everywhere and loud as shit. How long is that gas going to last me too?

Might as well find a nice place to wait it out with Ferg.

6-11-Confused-Walker-GIF1.gif

chainsaw2.jpg

article-fergie-5-0701.jpg

Me and Fergie with a chainsaw. If it's blood borne, that chainsaw is going to fuck us over. Talk about blood splatter everywhere and loud as shit. How long is that gas going to last me too?

Might as well find a nice place to wait it out with Ferg.
HNNNNG fack the chit out of her

1- 4- 12

hot chick cancels out spatula - I'll make it work.

Running Zombies, pepper spray and Jonah Hill. I should be fine as long as I outrun him.
Jonah Hill be working out, son! You gonna have to pepper spray him to have a chance.
jonah-hill-looks-so-buff-bares-slim-physique-in-a-tank-top-03.jpg

In still always choose 3 crew and don't regret my choice

I did 14 for pi choices (3.14)

8oXBdLG.gif

Down for hammer time with my aryan waifu
article-2653163-1E9BC17B00000578-713_634x422.jpg

They try to fuck with my Taylor swift, I'll fill the apocalypse with hammer uppercuts

62.gif

1, 5, and 17. She destroys cars so I imagine that she could do some damage to a slowly moving target and she could entertain me in our downtime.

Got running zombies, shotgun, and Taylor Swift. Pretty good I have to say. Good looking girl and she doesn't eat much clearly. Win Win

1, 5 and 13... well 2 outta 3 aint bad but who da fook is that guy?

Shooting Running Zombies with a pistol grip 12 gauge with Marky Mark? Sign me up

This could literally not have gone any better for me.

I have walking zombies, a suppressed M4, and my girl is Taylor Swift.

1,7,14. Slow, shotgun, TSwift. She might not be any help killing zombies, and she's very skinny, but she is very beautiful. I think I got lucky with my picks.

Slow zombie, Longclaw, Taylor Swift.

I'll poke her with my longclaw i guess.

2, 5, 13. Do I get to pick between TRT Jonah Hill or Post USADA Jonah Hill?

I'm probably going to shoot him either way.

Ill feed the fat kid to the zombies while i shotgun my way to a 711 and board it up.

Gary Busey is a zombie now though.

I also got 1 and 6.

I'm pretty good then because while everyone else was partying in high school I was studying the blade.

Motherfucking running zombies, a motherfucking spatula, and motherfucking Gary Busey.

Things are looking good. :(

Back