Chocolatito is ducking Amnat and fighting his ring rusted sloppy seconds

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Nah, I dont believe this at all, and title is bait, cause this is the match to make at the lower weights, and should be done before it gets Floypac'ed with age.
But it's not that far fetched they're protecting Roman with this next fight. Amnat has beat this Arroyo kid like 2 years ago, and since then defeated top tier guys, like Zou fucking Shiming. Arroyo hasnt fuaght since that loss, and he's being thrown to the P4P #1 like a smoked stake to a lion's din to fead off his prestigous amateur pedigree hype. Unacceptable.
Let's pressure the media to making this mainstream!
Maybe Ruenroeng needs a nickname? Or a change of the Josh Koscheck look he got going at least.

ruenroeng is a very good fighter. I don't see him beating Chocolatito but he's accumulated some good wins.

They're just trying to build up Gonzalez's name with recognizable opponents. That's hard because of his division, but doable if he gets built up against other semi-recognizable names. The guys they've been considering for him (Viloria, Segura, Arroyo, Juan Hernandez) all have big national fanbases to work off of. You crush one filipino, one puerto rican, and one mexican and you might be able to build a fanbase there.

That said, Gonzalez has work to do. Estrada, Ruenroeng, Ioka, Inoue, Nietes. That'll be an ATG worthy run right there.

ruenroeng is a very good fighter. I don't see him beating Chocolatito but he's accumulated some good wins.

They're just trying to build up Gonzalez's name with recognizable opponents. That's hard because of his division, but doable if he gets built up against other semi-recognizable names. The guys they've been considering for him (Viloria, Segura, Arroyo, Juan Hernandez) all have big national fanbases to work off of. You crush one filipino, one puerto rican, and one mexican and you might be able to build a fanbase there.

That said, Gonzalez has work to do. Estrada, Ruenroeng, Ioka, Inoue, Nietes. That'll be an ATG worthy run right there.
I see him being Roman's Frazier, and beating him 1 time out of 3 or 2 or hell even 4.
In the word of Bert sugar if u dont have one u r penalized. He said that in an interview about Roy Jones, and i highly doubt Roman is gonna do a simialar weight class domination at his age.

Or maybe I'm making up excuses cause I wanna see this fight, lol.

Amnat has beat this Arroyo kid like 2 years ago, and since then defeated top tier guys, like Zou fucking Shiming. Arroyo hasnt fuaght since that loss

He did fight once and won against Victor Ruiz. I did hope for a bit higher ranked opponent, but who knows, maybe scheduling fights isn't that simple.

Thought Arroyo deserved the win against Amnat personally

Amnat tends to spoil a bit and I'm not sure HBO would be willing to throw cash his way only for him to make Chocalito look less than God like.

Arroyo will be lamb to the slaughter and a cheap lamb at that.

Amnat is the new Mayweather that what I said before...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back