CHOCOLATITO = HYPE JOB

Like a chickenshit you completely dodged my response calling out how impressive beating Kovalev + Barrera 3 times over the last year and a half was. Keep grinding that Ward axe, I guess he's just too uppity for you.

Sorry I don't respond to every response to me. I do have other things going on.

You're obviously way to personally invested in this if you're cursing me out over it.

Berrera has beaten nobody. Ward's first win over Kovalev was iffy. So, like I said, one good win in 4 years.

Sorry I don't respond to every response to me. I do have other things going on.

You're obviously way to personally invested in this if you're cursing me out over it.

Berrera has beaten nobody. Ward's first win over Kovalev was iffy. So, like I said, one good win in 4 years.

You responded to my post, thats how this started. Don't respond if you're not willing to engage dipshit.

Also, Barrera just schooled Joe Smith Jr. who was seen as a rising force at LH, he destroyed Shabransky who was no slouch, he's a very good boxer if you actually care to watch him fight.

Oh someone from Scotland started this thread. No credibility whatsoever. Probably thinks McGregor > Gonzalez p4p.

TS, Chocolatito is great and lost, so what.
Donaire was great and lost to anothrr great, so what.
Neither is or was a hypejob.

Dude was really fun to watch. He's still my boy even though his soul was taken.

It's hilarious seeing people who discovered Gonzalez in 2015 patting themselves on the back for "not buying the hype ".

Back