Chinese tourists

shinkan arent you part ch*nese? I think you said you had some ancestry maybe you were talking about someone you knew

The grand mother of the mother of my mother is said to have a great great grand parent who is from China. I would assume majority of Filipinos have some Chinese lineage at some point. My Gfs ancestors is clearly Chinese though and they most likely descended from the Pirates. My Gf hates the idea though

Have traveled all over SE Asia and the Chinese are hands down the worst fucking people I have dealt with.

FUCK them, if I ever travel again I hope I never run into a big pack of them I dont have the patients for there stupidity anymore.

So much winning in this sentence. Irony too.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Trying to take a good photo when they are around in their huge packs is near impossible.

Repugnant lot in my experience.

As in vomit inducing.

Being at a museum anwhere near Chinese is a fucking mess.

Yea, it is a known thing... Chinese people are RUDE af and have terrible manners. They will literally push and shove people unapologetically. Japanese on the other hand are some of the most well mannered people I've encountered.

i once ate a chinese restaurant and was told not to come back if i didn't tip. the food and service was horrible.there was a rude waitress who made it seem like it was a hassle to serve us. the food was awful and tasted like it was a day old and just microwaved. i was upset and didn't tip and was told by the cashier who was related to the owner to not come back.

i once ate a chinese restaurant and was told not to come back if i didn't tip. the food and service was horrible.there was a rude waitress who made it seem like it was a hassle to serve us. the food was awful and tasted like it was a day old and just microwaved. i was upset and didn't tip and was told by the cashier who was related to the owner to not come back.

Yeah but tipping is stupid anyway, good for you for not doing it.

I seen some Chinese on the bus in San Francisco kick someones dog, he was looking at the dog like it was dinner, it was crazy they started fighting it was just a chihuahua.

Ha-ha! I have a friend who said he saw a similar thing in Toronto. The dog's owner was some crossfit type chick and she decked the guy in the face.

Sounds like you both agreed that not coming back was best for everyone involved...

Well played

What restaurant? You should write a yelp review.

Slowly taking overtaking tourism. One bucket hat at a time.

Chinese tourists outside of China really aren't much different from any other east Asians in my experience but that's probably because there all pretty middle class.

Actually in China its a bit weird as everyone does the kinds of things on holiday you'd normally expect only the middle classes to do, walking up mountains and the like rather than lazing on beaches. Seeing legions of chain smoking Chinese tourists dressed like there going to church desperate sucking on oxygen bottles in some Tibtian national park is a strange sight.

Good thing I'v found though is everyone does dam near the same thing, makes it very easy to get off the beaten track.

Back