Chinese actress fined for 130 million dollars

was she one of the chicks that that actor/rapper guy banged, and he got ran out of Hong Kong, so now he has a shoe company in the US?

That dude was apparently getting it in on the next level

One of the few Asian women that's hot enough to bang, and it sounds like she needs money, so...

and funny-enough, she doesn't really have asian features. large eyes and super-pale skin.

was she one of the chicks that that actor/rapper guy banged, and he got ran out of Hong Kong, so now he has a shoe company in the US?

That dude was apparently getting it in on the next level

I'm guessing you are talking about Edison Chen here, and there is no way on earth he got together with Fan Bing Bing. He did bang quite a few top level, local starlets though, and got them all on camera.

Pretty sure the only reason Snipes did time is because his dumbass squandered any and all monies he had made over the years and couldn't even begin to pay what he owed.
That’s why he was gonna fight Rogan in the ufc for money to pay the irs.

But they really just wanted to throw his ass in jail and didn’t give him time for the fight to pay.

The IRS robbed us of some great questions answered.

Is Snipes really bad ass, is Rogan a bad ass.

Would they both look like amatures? Would Rogan be able to handle the stand up long enough to go to the ground etc.

Fucking irs

I'm guessing you are talking about Edison Chen here, and there is no way on earth he got together with Fan Bing Bing. He did bang quite a few top level, local starlets though, and got them all on camera.
Yes, that guy. My bad, couldn't remember his name, but saw a Vice episode on him

That’s why he was gonna fight Rogan in the ufc for money to pay the irs.

But they really just wanted to throw his ass in jail and didn’t give him time for the fight to pay.

The IRS robbed us of some great questions answered.

Is Snipes really bad ass, is Rogan a bad ass.

Would they both look like amatures? Would Rogan be able to handle the stand up long enough to go to the ground etc.

Fucking irs

I think the fact that Rogan has literally won Taekwondo championships would serve him well in that hypothetical situation.

Rogan via Round 1 Submission, all day.

I think the fact that Rogan has literally won Taekwondo championships would serve him well in that hypothetical situation.

Rogan via Round 1 Submission, all day.
Oh I agree but we’ll never know since the Irs was hellbent on putting snipes in jail and wouldn’t let him fight to make the money.

The fight was a done deal if it wasn’t for the IRS.

Rogan explains the whole ordeal in great detail on his podcast.

Chinese Actress Fan BingBing Involved In Large-Scale Money Laundering Scandal

http://koreaboo.com/news/fan-bingbing-money-laundering-scandal/

The film industry of China is the perfect platform for money laundering of politicians and the biggest reason for accusations against Fan BingBing is her film company’s involvement in a large-scale money laundering scandal.

According to the reports, some of the companies in the film industry report hundreds of millions of yuan in production fees including props and special effects, but in actuality only spend about thousands. The fake expenditure is then sent to the actors’ offices and laundered to eventually transfer to off-shore accounts.

I’d like to rename her Fan Bang Bang

<Gordonhat>

im certain lubaolong would claim this surgical procedure is the ideal female

She was ridiculous in that Pacific Rim movie and that movie itself was already pretty fucking stupid.

yeah fuck that shit

In the words of Special K Kenny Fisher "Baby you are far too fine to look so sad"

I'll take one for the sherdog team and marry her and move her to Canada and live stream sex session for sherbros . . . because I'm cool like that.

<GinJuice><{1-69}>

She's gonna have to follow in the footsteps of the actress from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and become an ultra high class hooker.

Back