Chinese actress fined for 130 million dollars

130 mil? Well that's a kick in the cunt.

She was pretty intense in My Way

She needs a new agent. Just buy property in other countries to hide your money like all the other rich Chinese are doing.

So the fine is more than double the amount she owed in the first place?

It is her and some of the companies that she does business with that owes that much money

One of the few Chinese women hot enough to bang. Asian women can be smoking hot but the Chinese are at the low end of that hierarchy. There was a Laotian stripper I met in Montreal that I would have wife'd on the spot with some agreements in place.
I'm just not into asian chicks. Which is weird because they used to be my favorite.

Tastes change I guess

That Asian is no longer "crazy rich"

Last edited by a moderator:
Better change her name to Fan BangBang, and let all of us thirsty dawgs take some turns.

Is there an US Actor that has that much right now? Clooney?

This girl needs an asylum to Switzerland, and stay away from those communist freaks.

Why pay some tax when you can spend it in something better?

China went full Dr. Evil.

giphy.webp

Now if only the US would do something similar to get all of the tax-evaders here

They should leave Jackie Chan alone.

So the PRC does not harvest the organs of healthy tax evaders even for that large a sum? PRC needs some consistency, and congruency. They punish people more for less. Tax evasion of this magnitude ought to warrant your organs being harvested.

She's way to hot to be facing these kinds of issues. Just let her go.

Is there an US Actor that has that much right now? Clooney?
Clooney easily. And not from acting. He just sold his portion of the Tequila Casamigas which he co-founded. I'm pretty sure he made over a billion on that deal.

Okay, read an article on it. The company sold for over 1 billion. He made estimated over 200 mil from the deal.

that is one pale ass asian.

nice hips tho

Clooney easily. And not from acting. He just sold his portion of the Tequila Casamigas which he co-founded. I'm pretty sure he made over a billion on that deal.

Okay, read an article on it. The company sold for over 1 billion. He made estimated over 200 mil from the deal.

200 Million is Lifetime Money

Back