China's Mind Blowing 1.5 Billion Dollar VR Theme Park

VR are is way to weak for that to be any good. A decade too early for a vr theme park.

I'm not the one living in the past, Herr Zazen.

Another nazi reference. Coming from a guy who spends most of his time on this website posting in the alt-right threads. You have issues dude.

Another nazi reference. Coming from a guy who spends most of his time on this website posting in the alt-right threads. You have issues dude.
You implied that China has supplanted the USA with this culture of outrageously exciting venture (in response to my post) due to racial purity/homogeneity.

It was a Nazi comment. Don't give me this wounded bird bullshit.

You implied that China has supplanted the USA with this culture of outrageously exciting venture (in response to my post) due to racial purity/homogeneity.

It was a Nazi comment. Don't give me this wounded bird bullshit.

You read way too much into things. Perhaps spend less time in alt-right threads? You're seriously a nut job. I bet you're single.

You read way too much into things. Perhaps spend less time in alt-right threads? You're seriously a nut job. I bet you're single.
Yeah, there's probably a million other ways to interpret, "The difference is that China is 99.9% Chinese..."

I probably misread that because I'm simple.

53511943.jpg

confident it will do much better because of the interest Chinese have in VR entertainment.

The "world" has an interest in VR plus its a system that you can use in your home away from crowds of people. What sort of moran thinks a VR theme park is nothing more than a novelty.

The "world" has an interest in VR plus its a system that you can use in your home away from crowds of people. What sort of moran thinks a VR theme park is nothing more than a novelty.
You know there was people who said this about The Magical Kingdom when Walt opened it.

Maybe but we already have VR. I just think its a hard sell thats all.
I wouldn't expect your run-of-the-mill Oculus experience with such a park, dude. It's a peek into the future, and I'm sure it will play with community and large spaces in a way that most VR doesn't.

I want to go. I would buy a ticket right now if I could. If this was a trip to Sacramento or LA?

Sold.

His theme park has rides this one in china does not.
They actually have VR rides already. It supposed to improve the experience. 6 flags already has a number of them.

I just wanted to show some photos of these rides many have higher resolution displays then what you can get out of your home experience. Most of these things are just not economically possible due to cost and size in a home setting.

maxresdefault.jpg

3dtheaternew.jpg

champimovel-hydraulically-powered-virtual-reality-simulator-ride-gg4cbe.jpg

well i wonder what they'd think of a black guy...

personally i love the authentic chinese food, but eh my rents have been to china. They liked it but didn't think it was all that great.
You will find a lot of unintentional racism towards blacks. The ones that you won't even get mad about because you're in complete disbelief of what you just saw or heard.

You will find a lot of unintentional racism towards blacks. The ones that you won't even get mad about because you're in complete disbelief of what you just saw or heard.

.....thats...yeah....

I have a feeling it's not gonna be nearly as cool as it sounds

Back