China's Mind Blowing 1.5 Billion Dollar VR Theme Park

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
45BBEA7B00000578-0-image-a-40_1509095122668.jpg

Unreal looks like ithe maybe something for the bucket list.

"Astonishing images of a ground-breaking virtual reality theme park due to complete in south-west China have been revealed.

Curious gamers will be able to travel to the future, battle with dragons, fly to space, or live alongside aliens through virtual experience.

One of the most impressive features is that the attraction will have a gigantic Transformer statue which measures 53 metres (174 feet) in height."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/chi...cular-pictures-China-s-1-billion-VR-park.html

45BBEA7B00000578-0-image-a-40_1509095122668.jpg

Unreal looks like ithe maybe something for the bucket list.

"Astonishing images of a ground-breaking virtual reality theme park due to complete in south-west China have been revealed.

Curious gamers will be able to travel to the future, battle with dragons, fly to space, or live alongside aliens through virtual experience.

One of the most impressive features is that the attraction will have a gigantic Transformer statue which measures 53 metres (174 feet) in height."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/chi...cular-pictures-China-s-1-billion-VR-park.html
Jesus, wow. Remember when America was the one who was always doing stuff like this? When we defined the spirit of Captain EO?

I miss that.

Jesus, wow. Remember when America was the one who was always doing stuff like this? When we defined the spirit of Captain EO?

I miss that.

The difference is that China is 99.9% Chinese and they work together to make awesome things like this happen. It's a shame that American is so divided, I think this is just the beginning of the end for the USA. Thankfully I speak Chinese fluently and my wife is Chinese so I can always jump ship if things get bad here.

The difference is that China is 99.9% Chinese and they work together to make awesome things like this happen. It's a shame that American is so divided, I think this is just the beginning of the end for the USA. Thankfully I speak Chinese fluently and my wife is Chinese so I can always jump ship if things get bad here.
That's not the difference because America was doing all that stuff during the precise period I referenced with incredible ethnic diversity; simultaneously, most homogenous countries aren't getting shit done, and never have.

China is China. No need to fold racist Mein Kampf thinking into the pancake.

Was it China that landed a rover on Mars? I forgot.

Not to get into a discussion about this but the President of China Xi Jinping pretty much has a final say in any big project. Chinese tend to support big projects like this because it raises their profile as a world power in even entertainment. But this not a sure thing because the billionaire who is backing this project also built another entertainment theme park before to this one to compete with Disney Chinese theme park and failed big time forced to sell it to an Chinese investor for a loss. This project he is confident it will do much better because of the interest Chinese have in VR entertainment.

This is no where near that level but if you live in New York, Toronto, or some bum fuck town in Utah it would be worth checking out.

We're not living in that time period so why should you even care about past accomplishments?
Because it devastates your attempt at a point.

Because it devastates your attempt at a point.
It's not relevant. I'm living in the present and not in the past. You can't deny that this country is going downhill while China is on the rise. I bet you're one of those yankee fans who obnoxiously brings up how many world series titles they have after getting their butt kicked in a game. Get over the past dude.

Omg America losing Cold War 2, China ahead in VR race

It's not relevant. I'm living in the present and not in the past. You can't deny that this country is going downhill while China is on the rise. I bet you're one of those yankee fans who obnoxiously brings up how many world series titles they have after getting their butt kicked in a game. Get over the past dude.
Of course it's relevant. It controls for your central thesis, and refutes it.

Of course it's relevant. It controls for your central thesis, and refutes it.
Nah I'm talking about the present. Not relevant. But you keep living in the past. Arlovski avatar in 2017 what a joke.

Nah I'm talking about the present. Not relevant. But you keep living in the past. Arlovski avatar in 2017 what a joke.
I'm not the one living in the past, Herr Zazen.

China is awesome. You guys are so brainwashed by western media.

well i wonder what they'd think of a black guy...

personally i love the authentic chinese food, but eh my rents have been to china. They liked it but didn't think it was all that great.

Back