China's banks to stop doing business with North Korea

There isn't? Name a Shiah related terror attack that has occurred in 2017.

Perhaps they know they no longer have an American president who will hold their hand?

Also, if we're being honest, there's been a pretty big decrease in terrorism. Amazing how when obama plan was stopped (arming AQand Isis) they're suddenly ea
There isn't? Name a Shiah related terror attack that has occurred in 2017.

I didn't know we only count the current years terrorist attacks.

I don't think anyone is suggesting Sunni terrorism isn't a huge issue.

Perhaps they know they no longer have an American president who will hold their hand?

Also, if we're being honest, there's been a pretty big decrease in terrorism. Amazing how when obama plan was stopped (arming AQand Isis) they're suddenly ea

I didn't know we only count the current years terrorist attacks.

I don't think anyone is suggesting Sunni terrorism isn't a huge issue.
dodge noted.

dodge noted.

Hi, I don't see how it's a dodge. They're recent terrorist attacks are down, and they've certainly been targeted by Sunni groups. However, they still have their fare share of blood on their hands.

Hi, I don't see how it's a dodge. They're recent terrorist attacks are down, and they've certainly been targeted by Sunni groups. However, they still have their fare share of blood on their hands.

The fact of the matter is the terror attacks associated with Iran and/or Shiah Islam is insignificant relative to the level and frequency of terror supported and funded by KSA and the GCC (Al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc). But at the UNGA, Trump berated Iran and praised SA. He even blamed Iran for the Yemen civil war where the Houthis are fighting Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and KSA while KSA and the Yemeni gov't uses the weapons the US sold them to slaughter people.

"Nothing to do with Trump."

Man, you Liberals really have no shame.

The fact of the matter is the terror attacks associated with Iran and/or Shiah Islam is insignificant relative to the level and frequency of terror supported and funded by KSA and the GCC (Al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc). But at the UNGA, Trump berated Iran and praised SA. He even blamed Iran for the Yemen civil war where the Houthis are fighting Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and KSA while KSA and the Yemeni gov't uses the weapons the US sold them to slaughter people.

You do realize this posturing is about the US-iran deal, right?

Aside from that, as I said in the post, with regard to shia vs Sunni, good luck. Let's just not get too many Americans killed trying to babysit this religious war.

No, but i think Putin certainly is a threat to freedom all over the world, but not a dangerous one like Kim.

The only thing i agree the Russians are doing right is helping Assad.

I must concur. The Middle East generally doesn't maintain democratic societies the way the West would prefer. It's strongmen/dictatorships or anarchy. If I'm wrong, please let me know because I want to know of a better way that would work.

It is simple the ones funding the terrorist, are our allies. The ones not funding the terrorists are our enemy.
Iran's problem is they do not have an orb for the President to fondle. Iran also does not make it rain in Washington D.C.
The House of Saud and Iran are basically the Protestants and Catholics of Islam. They hate each other over religious differences. We support the one that constantly stabs in the back but they pay well. The House of Saud is smart, they know we can be bought. The HOuse of Saud with all there advanced weaponary are still shitty fighters, so they need us.
I used to know a bunch of dudes from Saudi Arabia and all of them were bullies in a group or to women but if you stepped up to them one on one they became giant pussies.

Your source says the Chinese central bank sent the memo on Monday. Trump's speech was given Tuesday. Chinese time travel confirmed, the world is doomed.

I dont have an issue with a tough stance on North Korea, hope Kim falls.

Anyway, what do you think about Trump singling out Iran and then giving a verbal blowjob to the Saudis?
@bobgeese

51528f507e53f99985d35ded5f41fe2a--prince-meme-prince-rogers-nelson.jpg

See? We can both play that game of changing the quoted text.

rustle noted .. trump could find the cure for cancer and you'll find a way to discredit him .. so your criticism has no credibility .. trump has people scrambling and moving .. and he has 'rocket man' rustled as well .. none of this was happening with obama .. it pains the haters to admit it but that's what's happening

rustle noted .. trump could find the cure for cancer and you'll find a way to discredit him .. so your criticism has no credibility .. trump has people scrambling and moving .. and he has 'rocket man' rustled as well .. none of this was happening with obama .. it pains the haters to admit it but that's what's happening

The problem is you're giving credit where it's not due. China has been slow tightening its trade with North Korea for months. You're like that dumb kid that thinks the sun sets every evening because it's afraid of you. Your dear leader is known to take credit where he doesn't deserve it. It's no different this time other than you dangling from his orange nuts.

The problem is you're giving credit where it's not due. China has been slow tightening its trade with North Korea for months. You're like that dumb kid that thinks the sun sets every evening because it's afraid of you.

for months .. who's been president for months corky .. President Trump making things move and you can't stand it .. if this was happening under obama you'd be on your knees servicing him .. learn to give proper credit to your president

for months .. who's been president for months corky .. President Trump making things move and you can't stand it
Making things move? How's that repeal and replace coming along? I assume the wall is on its way too?

The only thing moving is Mueller's investigation.

Eh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_2270

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_2371

This has more to do with North Korea becoming bolder than Trump or Obama, im glad that the US and China are cooperating to tighten the screws on NK.

But people are talking as if nothing was happening before, NK has become bolder and the sanctions have become harsher and that has been going on for a few years.

It's China getting fed up with North Korea, rather than Trump "winning" through his childish UN speech.
Or is China like, we really don't want to go to war, over an idiot NK, and see Trump as willing

Back