China's banks to stop doing business with North Korea

7jOUkgS.gif

B...b...b....but Trump made us all look like morons!!! The rest of the worlds opinion of us is more important than results and stopping a murderous regime!!!!

It's China getting fed up with North Korea, rather than Trump "winning" through his childish UN speech.

Can't wait for liberals to turn NK from a quasi folk hero nation into a beacon for progressive leftist values and all that is good in the world for standing up to bully Trump. Red Rocketman will now claim victimhood and Trump can go back to being a bad guy.

You all are pretty sad turning NK into a left vs right issue. No one on either side wants to see a nuclear capable NK.

It's China getting fed up with North Korea, rather than Trump "winning" through his childish UN speech.

Lol yeh total coincidence. ..Nothing to do with trumps unwavering campaign against NK.

Honestly, despite what you might think about his rhetoric, Trump is actually getting results. It's better than Obama's plan of sticking his thumb up his ass and hoping the problem goes away on its own.

Can't wait for liberals to turn NK from a quasi folk hero nation into a beacon for progressive leftist values and all that is good in the world for standing up to bully Trump. Red Rocketman will now claim victimhood and Trump can go back to being a bad guy.
Waiting for Dennis Rocketman's twitter following to blast off into the stratosphere any day now.

Funny how quiet he's kept now that his pal is threatening the US and South Korea and world on the regular.

Edit:

KJU is cracked in the head. Does he really foresee this as a possibility?? Rodman's even crazier that he thinks it could happen. This guy is gonna either end up in a CIA prison or strapped to the end of an anti-aircraft gun like those musician's. At this point, it's all so fucking fairy tale-esque that he's GOTTA be an asset for the US, and perhaps about to spike KJU's drink with pollonium.

Found this in a google search of the last 24 hours:

‘I would love to go to America to New York at the Madison Square Garden, that’s how he put it, to the Madison Square Garden to watch a game,’ Dennis says of the leader’s desire to see an NBA basketball game. ‘I said, ‘OK, we can do that.’’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/dailymailtv/article-4900190/Dennis-Rodman-s-request-Kim-Jong-un.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course, that's why this wasn't accomplished 20 years ago.

Or 10.

Or 5.

Let me guess, this is another one of those thing that obama set in mother that just didn't start working until he left office. Amazing how many things started magically working when obama left office...

I think it is childish to mock Trump for that speech given in that manner and then totally disassociate this happenstance from American diplomatic efforts.

You don't have to love Trump, but if China follows through with this, then that's a win for his administration and for the US, and for the UN. Anything short of war that pressures the Norks to fall in line is a good thing.

Plus the last nuclear test that NK had, fallout had spread to China and Russia.

They won't keep this up until the NK regime falls though. China doesn't want 1+Million refugees on their border screaming "Feed US!". Also, if you starve NK (or anyone for that matter) too long, they'll more than likely say "Funk it" and kickoff a war with SK anyway.

It's a balancing act now.

Whether it was the UN speech or not, Trump is continually provoking NK, which gets a response that he then uses to keep justifying additional sanctions. Trump the mastermind!

Looks like someone got the message at the UN. Obviously not liberals, but the people that matter heard it loud and clear.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...siness-with-north-korea-sources-idUSKCN1BW1DL

B...b...b....but Trump made us all look like morons!!! The rest of the worlds opinion of us is more important than results and stopping a murderous regime!!!!

Your source says the Chinese central bank sent the memo on Monday. Trump's speech was given Tuesday. Chinese time travel confirmed, the world is doomed.

I dont have an issue with a tough stance on North Korea, hope Kim falls.

Anyway, what do you think about Trump singling out Iran and then giving a verbal blowjob to the Saudis?

Your source says the Chinese central bank sent the memo on Monday. Trump's speech was given Tuesday. Chinese time travel confirmed, the world is doomed.

Anyway, what do you think about Trump singling out Iran and then giving a verbal blowjob to the Saudis?
Do you think Russia is an enemy to America?

Do you think Russia is an enemy to America?

No, but i think Putin certainly is a threat to freedom all over the world, but not a dangerous one like Kim.

The only thing i agree the Russians are doing right is helping Assad.

Way to spoil the party brah...

Either way the results are showing.

As for Iran, fuck'em. As for SA, fuck'em, but at least they're writing us big ass checks.

Back