China not Russia is the threat

The more diverse a country becomes, the less united it is. The USA is set to become a minority-majority country.
based off of WHAT voodoo math? Whites make up 75% of the country. This retarded belief that blacks (12%) or Hispanics (17%) are going to 'take over' the country is the most fear based race baity bullshit ive read recently.

And before dumb people question the above 'racial' percentages, be aware 'hispanic' is not a race but an ethnicity and includes whites AND blacks under that heading. only 65% of hispanic people self identify as various Latino peoples.

so calm down crackers. Y'all still got a lock on this country. hell, if you started hooking up with hot ethnic chicks, it might benefit you a bit. get them birth rates up. mixed kids are pretty good looking too. less asthma, better athletics, and you'd be the 'cool parent' at every social gathering.

based off of WHAT voodoo math? Whites make up 75% of the country. This retarded belief that blacks (12%) or Hispanics (17%) are going to 'take over' the country is the most fear based race baity bullshit ive read recently.

And before dumb people question the above 'racial' percentages, be aware 'hispanic' is not a race but an ethnicity and includes whites AND blacks under that heading. only 65% of hispanic people self identify as various Latino peoples.

so calm down crackers. Y'all still got a lock on this country. hell, if you started hooking up with hot ethnic chicks, it might benefit you a bit. get them birth rates up. mixed kids are pretty good looking too. less asthma, better athletics, and you'd be the 'cool parent' at every social gathering.

Non-hispanic whites used to make up 90% of the country. The numbers are on a downward trajectory.

According to this article (and many others), whites will be the minority in the USA by 2044:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-0809-minority-majority-20170808-story.html

It's not a fear, it's reality.

They aren't having it or hearing it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-west-no-longer-exists-geopolitics.3762289/page-6

The hispanic population projection out to 2050 has also dropped off by around ~30 million people from what it originally was in 2009, the largest pool of immigrants going forward will actually be of various Asian ethnicities. The way people perpetually stress over this shit is not healthy and I would certainly hope it doesn't occupy their thoughts to the same extent off the forum.

So how many mass shootings did you guys enjoy today?

That's cold, man. :(

k

You can read cant you?

" Either we are winning with ease, or nukes start flying and we take our enemy down with us, and make their country a giant crater in the planet that will not be inhabitable for the next 100,000 years."

I literally brought up nukes and said in that situation we might not "win" because no one wins in that situation, but we sure as fuck arent losing. And we are going to do a LOT more damage than what they do to us.

Dropping a nuke on the US would be the equivalent of a rat walking up to the biggest cat it can find and biting it. It may get a nasty bite in. Hell, maybe the cat even gets an infection and dies later. But immediately after that bite, there will be absolutely nothing left resembling that rat. Just a bloody stain were it used to be.

if China or Russia landed one nuke on us, 10 are landing right back on them within an hour.

democracy1.jpg

If every single country in the world, even Canada, decided to gang up on America and try to take us down, every single person on the planet dies. There is zero way of beating America in a legitimate war. You can only pray to every single god ever imagined for a tie/cease fire.

Military superiority is nice to have but not something I'd ever care to be too particularly boastful about given the inherent antagonism and considering what it comes at the real expense of: hundreds of billions... that could otherwise be redirected and working to improve the lives of US citizens. If you want to talk about greatness I'd much rather point towards the fact that it remains leaps-and-bounds the de facto global leader in scientific research and technological innovation. To be twice as effective as the European Union in producing highly cited research is no small feat.

Despite essentially being centuries late to the party on the R&D front, it's still laid concrete foundations in the fields of statistical mechanics, molecular biology, quantum chemistry, quantum electrodynamics, quantum computing and nanotechnology, invented the transistor (arguably most significant of the 20th century) and made the vast majority of advancements and breakthroughs in human medicine. It mapped the human genome. It has almost unilaterally owned - assist Russia - the realms of space science and exploration in expanding man's knowledge of the earth, solar system, galaxy, universe and our place within in it.

Those are 'exceptional' achievements to note, and also something humanity on the whole has benefited from.

I hope China becomes the most powerful country, I like the way they run things.

You mean such as being a one-party authoritarian state, aiming towards achieving full populace surveillance including private homes, mass censorship of the press and public, 'social credit' system and reeducation camps? I find it a little bizarre people would support a government's ability to ghost citizens at will for something as simple as openly expressing criticism of the state, but you wouldn't be the only one to have this opinion as it pertains to the PRC.

Non-hispanic whites used to make up 90% of the country. The numbers are on a downward trajectory.

According to this article (and many others), whites will be the minority in the USA by 2044:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-0809-minority-majority-20170808-story.html

It's not a fear, it's reality.
Non-hispanic whites have NEVER made up that percentage of the country. After the Revolution, you had slaves making up a third of the population, with southern states like NC, SC, and VA having almost HALF THEIR POPULATION made up of blacks. This makes total sense in the regard that by the time the Revolutionary war was winding down, indentured servants from Europe had basically stopped coming over forcing the American planters to switch to a different form of labor. White populations in the former colonies were only sustained and increased via direct European immigration, mostly from Germany and Ireland. this was noticable in the civil war when newly arrived whites were being basically press ganged into the Union Army right off the boats (NY draft riots resulting).

So no, unless you are thinking of an incredibly specific and limited time frame around 1670, then whites have never made up much more than between half and 2 thirds of the population. Hell, Indian Removal didnt take care of THOSE guys til around Andrew Jacksons presidency. Did they not count as being relative populations in what would eventually become the states?

You mean such as being a one-party authoritarian state, aiming towards achieving full populace surveillance including private homes, mass censorship of the press and public, 'social credit' system and reeducation camps? I find it a little bizarre people would support a government's ability to ghost citizens at will for something as simple as openly expressing criticism of the state, but you wouldn't be the only one to have this opinion as it pertains to the PRC.

I never understood the sudden surge of pro Chinese sentiment this past of few years, I really don't know maybe its due to ignorance or just anti western resentment.

<{poor?}>

I never understood the sudden surge of pro Chinese sentiment this past of few years, I really don't know maybe its due to ignorance or just anti western resentment.

And 9 out of 10 they live in the West themselves (Europe); it's probably rooted more in anti-Americanism than necessarily being pro-China though, there is a lot of smug contempt for us. For the vast majority of people alive on the planet today, they have known no other world than US hegemony and want to see it shift in a drastically different direction but probably don't think these things all the way through.

It's interesting how many articles have been popping up since I started "The West No Longer Exists" thread a couple weeks ago. America will dismantle it's own hegemony and be no less formidable because of it, that's going to be a huge disappointment for a lot of people.

Speaking of Hong Kong,

When they were handed back to the PRC in 1997, I am thinking what if the UK handed it back to Taiwan instead? I am sure the Chinese would cry all day but what can they do?

The UK could say that the deal was already void since during the time the deal was signed there was no Communist Party of China in power.
I think I read if UK did not hand Hong Kong over to China it would have lead to bloodshed.

And 9 out of 10 they live in the West themselves (Europe); it's probably rooted more in anti-Americanism than necessarily being pro-China though, there is a lot of smug contempt for us. For the vast majority of people alive on the planet today, they have known no other world than US hegemony and want to see it shift in a drastically different direction but probably don't think these things all the way through.

It's interesting how many articles have been popping up since I started "The West No Longer Exists" thread a couple weeks ago. America will dismantle it's own hegemony and be no less formidable because of it, that's going to be a huge disappointment for a lot of people.

US self dismantling their hegemony will be a big dissapointment for the democratic idealist most specially.

America as a government or even as a people may have a lot of flaws just like any other nation but the spirit of your constitution is what sets you appart from the rest.

There are Pro Americans because of ecconomic and military security but there are also those who are pro US because they admire the founding fathers and the constitution that pave the way for a democratic,secular and free society. America is not just a nation its an Idea.

Back