China is going to take over the UFC

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Incredible performances by Chinese fighters tonight. China is a force not to be reckoned with. First they bred elite athletes and became a powerhouse in the Olympics. Now they're taking over the UFC.

i've been warning people for years, but nobody wanted to listen!!!

China is why WME bought the UFC for 4 billion. Alot of fucking fight fans.

Are the fighters/ring girls not allowed to have social media over there?

We have a saying back home. If you're coming on ...

CjXPE.gif

China has a loooong way to catch up with USA and Brazil

You're the one saying the word. I simply googled it. So instead of hiding like a chicken what did you really mean.

"Foreign devils?????" I didn't say that, you did! I'm reporting you for racism. You're on a double yellow too, so kiss your account goodbye!

They're improving fast!! Really making my South American brothers look bad. Come on guys keep up!

The UFC should give something like a scholarship to young, east African and Polynesian athletes. You know, help some of the genetic freaks with the cost of training. Then we'd see some foreign giants in the cage with real skill. China has over a billion people, so there has to be a champ or two in there, but that's more of a law of large numbers thing.

Are the fighters/ring girls not allowed to have social media over there?

The Great Firewall of China is a real thing. Chinese have their own social media sites. Outside social media sites are blocked.

It’s widely known how much money and pressure the Chinese communist party puts into developing athletes for the sense of national pride. Athletes with potential are put in closed schools and go through rigorous training programs at a very young age. China’s got deep pockets, power and talent pool to succeed at whatever they want.

Back