China approves Ivanka trademarks day she met china president

Did she give him a fully nude lapdance and happy ending?

So Trumps daughter(and Trump wh official) brand gets approval on the same day she dined the chinese president at the Trump owned resort here you spend 200k a year to get a chance to meet and greet with Trump administration members? Nothing to see here?

Awesome! Love it--Beautiful move by a beautiful woman!

Hey TS, if you're smart you do what makes sense and that's to make America richer with Ivanka's name on the product.

OK. this is finally it. This is the scandal that will bring Trump down.

You keep spamming this, but so far Trump has been nothing but a clusterfuck of corruption, dishonesty, hypocrisy and nepotism...
Does this make you proud?

You can get things done very quickly in China in the circumstances below. I wonder which category Ivanka falls in.

1. If you have the right relatives/friends in the right position

2. If you bribe the right person for the right price

3. If the person getting it done for you is expecting favor from you down the road

Outrage really isn't my bag MM.. I favor humor always.

But you're not funny and can't remember you ever posting anything funny.

I don't think anyone even mentions you when talking about funny posters.

You're not funny that's why

The Trump family leveraging political favor to make money?!

I never saw this coming.....

Your vajayjays would be erupting with puss if the named attached to this was "Clinton".

God, partisan hackery is such a scourge. Beta males everywhere: endlessly eager and supplicant to the masters of their cult.
I fully agree. We might look back on this and ten years and just laugh about how forthright they were with the selling of access.

Don't care, for some reason the Chinese have fallen in love with her so it might be good for us.

I fully agree. We might look back on this and ten years and just laugh about how forthright they were with the selling of access.

It's been comical since day 1. His cabinet appointments were essentially backroom deals finalized infront of a podium. I'm half expecting him to introduce some guy named Ralph he owes 5k to as the new Surgeon General.

It's been comical since day 1. His cabinet appointments were essentially backroom deals finalized infront of a podium. I'm half expecting him to introduce some guy named Ralph he owes 5k to as the new Surgeon General.
House Ttunp motto: a trump rarely pays his debts.

You can get things done very quickly in China in the circumstances below. I wonder which category Ivanka falls in.

1. If you have the right relatives/friends in the right position

2. If you bribe the right person for the right price

3. If the person getting it done for you is expecting favor from you down the road

ivanka-trump-hot-63.jpg

I studied abroad in Beijing for a couple of months. Those people do not care about intellectual property in the slightest. Some spa near my dorms had Nicole Kidmans face from Stepford Wives plastered everywhere. It was kinda funny. The fact that Ivanka has trademarks in China is pretty amazing. Usually they would rip off the brand logo and just use it for whatever and the proprietor could do nothing about it.

when i was in china, they had pictures of michael scott on posters to advertise business offices

Dmsw7hW.jpg

BC2vWz8.jpg

she probably lifted her shirt. good for her.

Your vajayjays would be erupting with puss if the named attached to this was "Clinton".

God, partisan hackery is such a scourge. Beta males everywhere: endlessly eager and supplicant to the masters of their cult.

As every American naturally should. The Clintons don't produce any products of their own, they sell their political power and consequently, the USA itself, to foreign countries.

This affects every American irrespective of partisanry; not just people that go to buy jewelry or get their nails done...

Back