Chin is one of the most important aspects in mma

That's why I wrote "in MMA."

More shots can go through because of the small gloves, and you can't play games like turning away and clinching, or duck too low only to get kneed or kicked. MMA fighters are bound to get hit from any angle so defense becomes offense or a weird dance of feints.
Floyd will be fighting CM Punk in MMA soon.

Floyd-Mayweather-Neck-Harness.gif

floyd = 0 times been KO'd

Floyd never being knocked out has fuck all to do with his chin and everything to do with his defence.

Floyd never being knocked out has fuck all to do with his chin and everything to do with his defence.
he didn't start fighting with defense until after his father took over his training camps later on in his career.

I think people use the term "chin" and ignore a couple of factors. There's a certain natural ability to it, but there are a couple of massive factors: 1) How good your cardio is to recover from it (example: Edgar), 2) foot positioning and how you shift your body weight when taking a shot (example: Condit). Chin isn't just an ability to stand flat footed and eat punches.

I think people use the term "chin" and ignore a couple of factors. There's a certain natural ability to it, but there are a couple of massive factors: 1) How good your cardio is to recover from it (example: Edgar), 2) foot positioning and how you shift your body weight when taking a shot (example: Condit). Chin isn't just an ability to stand flat footed and eat punches.

Yeah and the way Ferguson eats them, a lot of the time he doesn't get hit flush.

Yeah...

I mean Joanna has lost ONE whole fight in her career. And, been knocked down a grand total of how many times ? All after she won the belt, and was facing the top contenders.

Stipe has been knocked down by “ said “...Overeem, from the list. Why isn’t he also on the list ?

How about GSP ? He lost a TKO to Serra. NBK head kicked him, and the chinny bastard was on his ass. Surely his name belongs too ?

Speaking of GSP. Let’s segue into Bisping... That fucking clown was flatlined by “ said “ Hendo. Then knocked down TWICE in the re-match by “ said “ Hendo.

And, to bring it full circle. Knocked down again by that chinny fuck, GSP. He SURELY belongs on this list, right ?

Jeebus...

Fuck off with the lame threads, you guys. The TS’s can’t even get the fuckin “ supposedly chinny “ names right, ffs. Because, I’m half cut, and wasn’t even trying.

rckstr.gif

Besides Joanna it almost seems like your referring to age and combat damage not weak chin syndrome.

Back