Chin implant

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always thought plastic surgery is stupid and usually looks worse unless you have a legitimate reason such as a genetic abnormality or scar tissue from a burn, but this is the first time I felt like it made a real positive difference. Some of these dudes look quite a bit more attractive, no homo. What do you all think?

jaw3.png chin-implant-1-right.jpg Website-Pics-20170322110749915-20170329142712347-1000x800.jpg Kulbersh-chin-implant-platysmaplasty3-ba-8-3-14.jpg Case 16 - 1.png

Used my jawline to cut a roast earlier tonight. Props to these men for at least going out and buying a butter knife.

I know a few women that need this

hqdefault.jpg

Only time I ever wanted a chin transplant was when Robert Z'Dar died. I had to back out of the bidding when it hit $250,000 though. Look at this GOAT level chin though

CBdy_Epp_UMAAf_Nh_K.jpg

Only time I ever wanted a chin transplant was when Robert Z'Dar died. I had to back out of the bidding when it hit $250,000 though. Look at this GOAT level chin though

CBdy_Epp_UMAAf_Nh_K.jpg

tumblr_lyl2ppxlE81qe2aa8o6_r1_400.gif

Wood bang all of them.

Except the last one.

I read the title as chimp implants. I got all excited for nothing

That would be sweet. I want a chimp implant anywhere on my body.

Want him on my back. So then I can say I have a monkey on my back.
I know a monkey is not a chimp, because chimps are in the ape family.
I hope people let it slide though.

Even better, get a gorilla implant. Then you can say, “I want to address the 800 pound gorilla in the room,” and just start talking to it.

Even better, get a gorilla implant. Then you can say, “I want to address the 800 pound gorilla in the room,” and just start talking to it.

Dude. We need to start hang out more often.

I've always thought plastic surgery is stupid and usually looks worse unless you have a legitimate reason such as a genetic abnormality or scar tissue from a burn, but this is the first time I felt like it made a real positive difference. Some of these dudes look quite a bit more attractive, no homo. What do you all think?

View attachment 374415 View attachment 374417 View attachment 374419 View attachment 374421 View attachment 374423

Wow, the improvement it undeniable. But what happens if, say, 6 months to 2 years later they get tagged in the chin? Is the chin stronger or weaker after such a procedure?

It’s a piece of semi-rigid silicone like the consistency of a mouth guard, and it’s screwed to the bottom your jaw bone with a few stainless screws.

I imagine you’d have to get blasted really fuckin hard with a knee or an uppercut at just the right angle to bust it loose. Otherwise the silicone would probably just flex.

I knew a chick that got one done at the same time as her nose job like 10+ years ago so it’s not anything new, I just think the people that get it done probably don’t talk about it. I don’t imagine that girl was planning on a career in Vale Tudo or anything so impact resistance might not have been a concern.

Wow, the improvement it undeniable. But what happens if, say, 6 months to 2 years later they get tagged in the chin? Is the chin stronger or weaker after such a procedure?

It looks way better to be honest.

Having a weak jaw line would absolutely suck, its a really unattractive feature.

It’s a piece of semi-rigid silicone like the consistency of a mouth guard, and it’s screwed to the bottom your jaw bone with a few stainless screws.

I imagine you’d have to get blasted really fuckin hard with a knee or an uppercut at just the right angle to bust it loose. Otherwise the silicone would probably just flex.

I knew a chick that got one done at the same time as her nose job like 10+ years ago so it’s not anything new, I just think the people that get it done probably don’t talk about it. I don’t imagine that girl was planning on a career in Vale Tudo or anything so impact resistance might not have been a concern.
Did the girl look better?

That's enough monkey business, Isa

Back