Children's boxing gloves

RDL81

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any recomendation for children's boxing gloves. My 3year old is showing interest and like to get him something to wear other than what he currently does......wrap his hands in toilet paper. Nothing too expensive

I am in the U.K.

I got some RDX 6oz gloves for my son. Not the best, but better then nothing.

Rival boxing also makes nice IMF type gloves in the 6oz area. They have a store in UK now.

Thanks!

Any thoughts 6oz vs 4oz?

My son is 5 and has 6 oz. They are a bit big but he does not care. Would get the 6 oz as they will last longer.

Kids are light hitters so I don't think he'll be able to tear through even the flimsiest pair of gloves... As long as he only uses them for bag work that is. Most kids I've seen like to roll around and get in all kinds of crazy situations with their gloves on...

Either way, I've heard nice things about RDX boxing gloves. 6oz may be a bit too heavy for a 3 year old, I'd suggest something smaller.

18oz Custom Grants are the only thing I'd let my 3 year old be seen in.

I think will get some 4oz RDX its only for bag work (if I can find a small bag) or focus mits he has seen me on the bags/pads and his uncles as well so want him to learn just to hit certain things ie bag/pads with gloves on

Back