Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

Says 10000 of the 12000 children separated at the border are with strangers.

Doesn't matter. Children are crying. Oh', and so are the little kids being detained at the border.

Let everyone at the detainment zones and cages go free, and integrate them into America no matter the cost.

Are u aware of the number of of MS13 members who have been found to have crossed the border as unaccompanied minors?

TROLL ON!!!!’

Are u aware of the number of of MS13 members who have been found to have crossed the border as unaccompanied minors?

TROLL ON!!!!’
Jaded as I am, some of these people still manage to surprise me with their nonsense.

Trumps own daughter is against this. Sad!

Jaded as I am, some of these people still manage to surprise me with their nonsense.

LOL. I’m pretty sure this guy is a full Troll. Probably a GOP dude trying to sound like a wacky liberal.

I’m amazed at the lack of knowledge being shown on this subject. But if all u do is watch major media that’s all u will know

LOL. I’m pretty sure this guy is a full Troll. Probably a GOP dude trying to sound like a wacky liberal.

I’m amazed at the lack of knowledge being shown on this subject. But if all u do is watch major media that’s all u will know
ah ok, wasn't familiar with that poster. Good job, @Sketch , you got me.

But yeah the ignorance on display right now is startling.

This is patently false. How can it be on a "whole different level" when it's exactly the way things have been for most of our history?

In 2009, President Obama's administration took the unprecedented step of allowing those claiming to be fleeing domestic abuse to be able to receive refugee status. See the excerpt below. Trump/Sessions have simply reverted to the pre-Obama definition.

The Obama administration has moved to grant political asylum to foreign women who suffer severe physical or sexual abuse from which they are unable to escape because it is part of the culture of their own countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/24/obama-women-abuse-political-asylum-us
It's no where fucking near unprecedented. It's an international agreement on the treatment of asylum seekers. The fact that they are no longer going to accept requests for asylum from women fleeing domestic abuse is actually putting the Safe 3'rd Country Agreement between the US and Canada at risk.

And you're still wrong.
Was there any basis for Trump to blame Democrats for this 'horrible law'?
"It's not a new "law." It's a new policy.
Under U.S. law, entering the country illegally is a crime. But children, as minors, wouldn't be charged. And the Democrats did not enact a law to separate children from their parents at the border if crossing illegally."

How were families treated at the border in the past?
"Historically, if a family group arrives together, "the general policy was in favour of trying to keep families together," said Elizabeth Frankel, associate director of the Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights, which was founded to advocate for the best interests of unaccompanied migrant children.

Whether a migrant presents themselves at the border and asks for protection, or crosses the border unlawfully and is apprehended, "in either case, the U.S. immigration officials have a lot of discretion in terms of what happens to that individual," she said.

The idea was the family should not be separated. But starting about six months ago, Frankel said, "we did start to see a rise in the numbers of parents and children being separated at the border by immigration officials.""

"Trump has repeatedly said Democrats are to blame and cited a "horrible law" that separates families. But no law mandates that parents must be separated from their children at the border, and it's not a policy Democrats have pushed or can change alone as the minority in Congress.

"Tens of thousands of parents and children, mostly from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, have been caught crossing the U.S.-Mexico border illegally in recent years with stories of fleeing drug cartels, extreme poverty and gang violence. The U.S. can't send them back over the border unless they are Mexican citizens, and instead must refer their case to an immigration judge.

In 2008, President George W. Bush focused on the problem of minors crossing the border without their parents and signed a law unanimously passed by Congress that called for such "unaccompanied minors" to be released into the "least restrictive setting."

By 2014, President Barack Obama was facing an influx of both children travelling alone and families as a result of violence in Central America. At one point, his administration tried housing the families in special detention centres. But after a federal judge in California ruled the arrangement violated a long-standing agreement barring kids from jail-like settings, even with their parents, the government began releasing families into the U.S. pending notification of their next court date.

Fast forward to President Donald Trump, who campaigned on building a border wall, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who derided these longtime U.S. immigration practices as "catch and release." Trump and Sessions insisted that people exploit the system, even travelling with children to ensure they aren't jailed and slipping away before their court dates."
- http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-immigration-fact-check-1.4711267

All I know is this cause is bringing out the bleeding hearts on FB in full force.

Reunite the children with their parents and then go back to which you came.

Problem solved

So u have no answer?
U obviously do? Please share. Your answer is obviously going to be putting kids alone in cages away from family. Guess all those kids in cages couldnt prove they had parents and vice versa. Stupid kids. Parents should have had IDs for kids too. Fuck em right? Do tell your solution sir. And dont put up a straw man like the previous troll. Im not for illegal immirgration. Im just against putting kids away from their parents in fucking cages. Pretty fucking simple, but Im sure youlll complicate it into some complex, unsolvable equation. U obviously think its the best choice despite world criticism and a good portion of usa(not just left) condeming it. But Murica, right?

Reunite the children with their parents and then go back to which you came.

Problem solved
That's what the Trump administration is calling for but it's impossible under current law.

5UWcAJXodoCpiEbQsFkI_Q6zxLxJi-dM813yL67OU2k.jpg

Funny, that bottom photo looks exactly like the photos from 2014 under President Obama.
Cool motherfucker. Now how you feel about it?
I feel that your meme was incredibly misleading and you should be ashamed for posting it.

Last edited:
What Trump and co. are doing is on a whole different level, denying claims to victims of life-threatening domestic violence

This is patently false. How can it be on a "whole different level" when it's exactly the way things have been for most of our history of accepting refugees?

In 2009, President Obama's administration took the unprecedented step of allowing those claiming to be fleeing domestic abuse to be able to receive refugee status. See the excerpt below. Trump/Sessions have simply reverted to the pre-Obama definition.

The Obama administration has moved to grant political asylum to foreign women who suffer severe physical or sexual abuse from which they are unable to escape because it is part of the culture of their own countries.

It's no where fucking near unprecedented.
You claimed that, by removing domestic violence as grounds for asylum, Trump/Sessions's actions were "on a whole different level." That's false.

Prior to 2009, did the United States accept asylum claims on the basis of domestic abuse allegations? No, it did not. Obama made an unprecedented change in asylum policy, and Sessions has taken back to the pre-Obama days.

Last edited:
U obviously do? Please share. Your answer is obviously going to be putting kids alone in cages away from family. Guess all those kids in cages couldnt prove they had parents and vice versa. Stupid kids. Parents should have had IDs for kids too. Fuck em right? Do tell your solution sir. And dont put up a straw man like the previous troll. Im not for illegal immirgration. Im just against putting kids away from their parents in fucking cages. Pretty fucking simple, but Im sure youlll complicate it into some complex, unsolvable equation. U obviously think its the best choice despite world criticism and a good portion of usa(not just left) condeming it. But Murica, right?

Oh, so you're just like everyone else.

Deep breath. No one wants to put kids in cages. No one wants to put kids in cages. No one wants to put kids in cages.

Did I mention? No one wants to put kids in cages.

Every month, thousands of parents are forcing their children to cross the southern border illegally into the US. This is incredibly dangerous to the health of the kids.

Many are caught by CBP. What should happen to those who are caught? The Trump administration wants to quickly process the parents through immigration court, then repatriate the kids+adults back to their home country.

What's your solution?

Back