Children should not be vaccinated until they can give consent

Stupid troll job is stupid. I give the consent for what suits my kids get, and if they don’t get these vaccinations, they risk not making it to adulthood.

Now clear the way for the anti-vac squad that claim that these shots that basically eradicated diseases that killled and maimed children 100 years ago, cause every possible malady

The TS must be an incredible weakling if he thinks the minor inconvenience from a little needle prick is something to make a big deal of.
Go back to rubbing sticks together in a cave, reprobate.

LOL, I want to thank you guys for 2 things. 1) Proving my point 2) Proving who on this board is stupid and who is not.

But onto my reply to all 3 of you.

Yes, whatever you do DON'T READ my posts on page one or any of my posts other than the OP, a true trademark of intelligence.
Show how smart you really are please.

But just to keep illustrating the point I was making:
So you think it is fine to vaccinate your children without their consent??? Do you? Huh??? You are just fine with oppressing kids with your big pharma enforcers???

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. Except Polio" - Kenny Florian, probably.

Tell that to John Wayne Bobbit

The current model of requiring parents to get their kids vaccinated to enjoy things like public school/state healthcare is probably the best model we can have. It allows just enough freedom to keep from major overreach, but also enough restriction to keep the vast majority vaccinated.

-Forcing parents to vaccinate their kids by law is a huge slippery slope and a route we should never take.

-Allowing the kids to make their own decision is an equally awful idea.

-Going in reverse of the current model by allowing many more exemptions would be too lax.

Vaccines are just one of those things where if it becomes law the potential for abuse or expansion could wreck society just as fast as the viruses we want to fight. Best for all sides to accept there probably will never be a perfect solution.

LOL, I want to thank you guys for 2 things. 1) Proving my point 2) Proving who on this board is stupid and who is not.

Yes, whatever you do DON'T READ my posts on page one or any of my posts other than the OP, a true trademark of intelligence.

So you think it is fine to vaccinate your children without their consent??? Do you? Huh??? You are just fine with oppressing kids with your big pharma enforcers???

Regarding that I don't care what else you've written, you made a clear statement in the OP and you'll have to stand for it if you don't retract it and change the OP. Not to mention that such a stupid post doesn't really deserve a serious answer.

Of course it's fine for parents to do it without consent from the child. The job of a parent is to make choices for their children until they are mature enough to make them on their own. It's called being a responsible parent.

Lastly I'll offer a tip. If you want to make your posts seem a bit less stupid, don't ask a bunch of redundant questions in colloquial speech followed by 3 question marks. It gives a very juvenile impression.

My wife showed me an article claiming that parents should get the child's consent before changing its nappy.

My favourite aspect of it was the obvious implication that if consent is not given it shall be taken. I don't see benefit in teaching your children that their level of control is illusionary.

The current model of requiring parents to get their kids vaccinated to enjoy things like public school/state healthcare is probably the best model we can have. It allows just enough freedom to keep from major overreach, but also enough restriction to keep the vast majority vaccinated.

-Forcing parents to vaccinate their kids by law is a huge slippery slope and a route we should never take.

-Allowing the kids to make their own decision is an equally awful idea.

-Going in reverse of the current model by allowing many more exemptions would be too lax.

Vaccines are just one of those things where if it becomes law the potential for abuse or expansion could wreck society just as fast as the viruses we want to fight. Best for all sides to accept there probably will never be a perfect solution.

What are your thoughts about allowing injured parties sue manufacturers or providers in the event of an injury? Do you think our current system (not allowing suit against manufacturers) is appropriate?

Remember those bratty kids whose parents didn’t make them eat their vegetables or clean their rooms? They’re parents now and they’re the ones not getting their children vaccinated.
:sniper:

Children should not be conceived without consent

<Kpop775><{1-1}>

Yes, I will “oppress” my children and see that they are properly vaccinated to protect them. Too bad you did not get that anti-stupid vaccine

Yes. I work for big pharma, and I need to make sure our balance sheet is up and the end of the year so I get my annual bonus. Who cares if a few kids have to cry along the way??

Why the focus on the pain of the needle? Is that really the issue? Are you anti-circumcision too?

Needles only hurt if you're a sissy anyway. Toughen up, babies.

Yah, my kid should be exposed to measles until other children comprehend vaccines.

Fucking hell people are stupid

Anti-vaxxers are idiots and should be banned from any interaction with the rest of society.

You think a baby is happy when some crazy doctor is injecting him with something that MIGHT prevent some crazy disease no one gets anymore???
This is the best part of your statement. Do you know why no one is getting these diseases? Kind of a silly post but to nuance, I don't trust big pharma. Some vaccinations are crucial, some probably not but none cause autism.

Back