Children should not be vaccinated until they can give consent

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. Except Polio" - Kenny Florian, probably.

I was looking at this recommended vaccination schedule and saw some very disturbing things. The "doctors" actually recommend vaccinations at such an early age. I mean like not even two years old and these creep doctors and pharmaceutical pedlars of big pharma are shoving this "medicine" into these kids without their consent.
You think a baby is happy when some crazy doctor is injecting him with something that MIGHT prevent some crazy disease no one gets anymore??? No, they are CRYING! They are not laughing and all happy when getting JABBED with a NEEDLE. They are in pain. They are suffering. And this is all because their parents think what some "doctor" says is better for their child than what their child consents to.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
^ look at this! Hey CDC, a 15 mos old can't consent to your druggling and very painful needle jabbing.

Why don't you just wait until kids grow up and make their own informed decisions before just deciding this for your children yourself. Afraid of losing power you oppressors?

#timesupneedlepushers

That anti-retardation vaccine you should have had when you were a baby? I guess you done missed it
<BirdieOwn>

LOL, you would think that posters would catch on with how ridiculous I was being in the OP. You would think people might finish out the first page before making a fool of themselves on page 2.

I really love illustrating who the truly stupid posters are here.

So you are saying people are dumb for mis reading you on the internet?

I was looking at this recommended vaccination schedule and saw some very disturbing things. The "doctors" actually recommend vaccinations at such an early age. I mean like not even two years old and these creep doctors and pharmaceutical pedlars of big pharma are shoving this "medicine" into these kids without their consent.

why did you put doctors in quotes? what are you implying there?

just because pharma has too much influence over our healthcare, does not mean that you dont need F'ing vaccinations.

You think a baby is happy when some crazy doctor is injecting him with something that MIGHT prevent some crazy disease no one gets anymore??? No, they are CRYING! They are not laughing and all happy when getting JABBED with a NEEDLE. They are in pain. They are suffering. And this is all because their parents think what some "doctor" says is better for their child than what their child consents to.

not everything that you need to survive is going to feel good. stop being dramatic.

^ look at this! Hey CDC, a 15 mos old can't consent to your druggling and very painful needle jabbing.

Why don't you just wait until kids grow up and make their own informed decisions before just deciding this for your children yourself. Afraid of losing power you oppressors?

#timesupneedlepushers

are you trolling or drunk?

by the time you're old enough to make an informed decision about vaccinations, you may have already died from meningitis or polio. do you know what natural selection is? maybe you should wait to be vaccinated...

LOL, you would think that posters would catch on with how ridiculous I was being in the OP. You would think people might finish out the first page before making a fool of themselves on page 2.

I really love illustrating who the truly stupid posters are here.

Yeah, it must be everyobe else who is wrong. Thats always it.

I'm gonna go ahead and say my baby doesn't want polio.
Parents at least deserve to know the actual risk/benefit ratio, and the sad truth is unless you are well-read on the subject, you'd be surprised what "safe and effective" actually means.

Enlighten me then, what smoking gun statistic do you have that would make it a rational decision not to give my children vaccinations?

Stupid troll job is stupid. I give the consent for what suits my kids get, and if they don’t get these vaccinations, they risk not making it to adulthood.

Now clear the way for the anti-vac squad that claim that these shots that basically eradicated diseases that killled and maimed children 100 years ago, cause every possible malady

@Judge may be dumb enough to run for President.

There are really two sides to this for me, him and similar people online that push this kind of stuff as pro religion/anti science conspiracy theory and the parents of children dealing with issues like autism. Whilst I don't believe the arguments at all I can absolutely see why the latter buy into them as a coping mechanism and I'm not going to sit in harsh judgement of someone who's almost certainly far more selfless than me raising a child with mental health issues, still I think there being exploited by the religious crazies and conspriary theorists in a very cynical fashion.

TS is right. Children also should not be forced to eat any food that they cannot consent to. So, I guess kids will just never make it to 18 anymore.

Population problems solved .

I'm gonna go ahead and say my baby doesn't want polio.

Enlighten me then, what smoking gun statistic do you have that would make it a rational decision not to give my children vaccinations?

This isn't a "smoking gun statistic" type of issue, and the fact most view "vaccination" as a singular issue is one clue as to how much propugnada is at play. Each vaccine is unique and has its own risks and benefits.

My main concern is with safety, and in short, safety reasearch is done largely by interested parties, e.g., the folks selling and /or profiting from the vaccine. This is an inherent bias and a well known confounder of research (he who pays for research more often gets a favorable outcome). There are various reasons for this, but the correlation is there. So the public depends on independent post marketing research to establish safety, however, it is very well known that our methods of post marketing study is very flawed, namely, we capture a small fraction of actual adverse event cases due to design flaws (VAERS is a passive reporting system that is missed A LOT of cases- this isn't contraversial, and all, all passive systems suffer from this flaw). So basically, we don't truly know how many people are harmed, but it is certainly more than is officially accepted. And the folks telling us "vaccines" are "safe and effective" are actually perpetuating propoganda, because in many cases there is not good evidence to prove it.

Then you have the other side, and the fear mongering around these diseases. Not to say that some of these diseases (polio, measles, etc) aren't dangerous, however, virtually all vaccine preventable diseases have a very low mortality and/or severe reaction rate (often much less than 95%, meaning that 95+% of folks who catch the disease won't even know they have it, and by far, those who show outward symptoms will recover fully).

Lastly, our actual understanding of the immune system and the vaccines is limited as well, and honest human error is a major issue. For example, a very large number of polio vaccines (like 10's of millions) was shown to carry a virus (google "SV40") which was shown years later to be associated with various cancers, and even epiginetic in nature (e.g., kids whose parents were vaccinated carried the virus, even though they were not directly exposed).

There is much more fuckary going on, depending on your viewpoint. Ultimately, I still believe that there can be benefits of certain vaccinations, but nonetheless that we are far from proclaiming them an unmitigated success, and/or demonizing those with concerns. And FYI, I did not look into any of this stuff until it seems my child was harmed by the MMR, by way of febrile seizure and subsequent lasting seizure disorder.

All of what I wrote is known and accepted by actual researchers, even those who support vaccination. So, if you find yourself reflexively rejecting it, you may want to ask yourself why?

When I'm the unquestioned Lord and Master of the Universe, you're all getting forced injections daily.
In OP case I suggest phenol to the heart.
it-never-too-late-foran-abortion-7707541.png

The TS must be an incredible weakling if he thinks the minor inconvenience from a little needle prick is something to make a big deal of.

Polio is spread through oral fecal transmission , so unless your into that type of thing, you probably don't have much to worry about.

Good to know, although I'm not confident we all eat food that is 100% fecal matter free. As the saying goes, shit happens.

#timesupneedlepushers

Go back to rubbing sticks together in a cave, reprobate.

Nah. But i do believe kids shouldnt be allowed to have ears pierced or be circumcised as a child.

Back