Children should not be vaccinated until they can give consent

Vac-Baby.jpg

Apparently he had some other point....

LOL, you would think that posters would catch on with how ridiculous I was being in the OP. You would think people might finish out the first page before making a fool of themselves on page 2.

I really love illustrating who the truly stupid posters are here.

Rednecks? I thought most anti-vaxxers were urban, wealthy, and more likely to have a college degree than the general population?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15231927
That was from pooled data gathered from 1995-2001: prior to Wakefield's disgrace & disbarment as well as the retraction from his original article in the Lancet.

That was when vaccination became a mainstream redneck issue trumpeted by quacks like Mercola who arrest the attention of rednecks everywhere.

I was looking at this recommended vaccination schedule and saw some very disturbing things. The "doctors" actually recommend vaccinations at such an early age. I mean like not even two years old and these creep doctors and pharmaceutical pedlars of big pharma are shoving this "medicine" into these kids without their consent.
You think a baby is happy when some crazy doctor is injecting him with something that MIGHT prevent some crazy disease no one gets anymore??? No, they are CRYING! They are not laughing and all happy when getting JABBED with a NEEDLE. They are in pain. They are suffering. And this is all because their parents think what some "doctor" says is better for their child than what their child consents to.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
^ look at this! Hey CDC, a 15 mos old can't consent to your druggling and very painful needle jabbing.

Why don't you just wait until kids grow up and make their own informed decisions before just deciding this for your children yourself. Afraid of losing power you oppressors?

#timesupneedlepushers
Will-Ferrell-Thats-dumb.gif

never breed

I was looking at this recommended vaccination schedule and saw some very disturbing things. The "doctors" actually recommend vaccinations at such an early age. I mean like not even two years old and these creep doctors and pharmaceutical pedlars of big pharma are shoving this "medicine" into these kids without their consent.
You think a baby is happy when some crazy doctor is injecting him with something that MIGHT prevent some crazy disease no one gets anymore??? No, they are CRYING! They are not laughing and all happy when getting JABBED with a NEEDLE. They are in pain. They are suffering. And this is all because their parents think what some "doctor" says is better for their child than what their child consents to.

^ look at this! Hey CDC, a 15 mos old can't consent to your druggling and very painful needle jabbing.

Why don't you just wait until kids grow up and make their own informed decisions before just deciding this for your children yourself. Afraid of losing power you oppressors?

#timesupneedlepushers

Oh Christ I knew you were a retard

Anti-vaxxers are some of the dumbest motherfuckers in the world. Like dumber than Flat-Earthers.

At least Flat-Earthers aren't hurting anyone and provide some amusement.

you may not be alive then. actually probably not.

then again to those who agaisnt you they would prefer this.

Can’t make this shit up...

The type of people I’ve met so far that believe this nonsense are conservatives. Don’t have to be religious type but definitely conservatives...

Edit.. and most of my friends are liberals.. lol

This is the Dunning-Kruger effect.

These people do the same thing with cosmology.

They know so little about the field in question they think they know the field. It’s not until you study that particular field that you realize how little you know

When I had my son vaccinated I made sure that he didn’t get too many shots at once which you can ask your doctor to do. I didn’t want him going through that many shots at one time I delayed one of them by three months.

The mindset today is crazy because parents are trying to find anything other than their own DNA or just bad luck because their child develop autism and then friends of those people hear about it and think oh boy it must be vaccinations. You can have a test done to find out if your child will have autism I fink at 20 weeks. I had it done because of my age and older you get the more likelihood of developing

Parents at least deserve to know the actual risk/benefit ratio, and the sad truth is unless you are well-read on the subject, you'd be surprised what "safe and effective" actually means.

#timesupneedlepushers

I'm probably one of the most "antivax" guys on this forum, and what you are proposing is plain silly. Parents should obviously have the right to make medical decisions, first and foremost.

I think it's healthy to question these things. Lot's of low-information people take a hard stance on either side of this issue.

Personally I was vaccinated and I'm fine, I'm not well read on the issue because I don't have kids yet. That being said, I'd never blame a parent for wanting more information.

Thanks to all the anti-vaxxer nonsense from ignoramuses who agree with the author of this OP the global medical community put vaccines and autism under the microscope (with funding) like no other condition the past 15 years.

Ironically, you know what we discovered? Kids who have been vaccinated are LESS likely to contract/develop autism than those who have not.

So thanks for that, rednecks.

Autism is simply a collection of behavioral and emotional symptoms, saying vaccines cause autism is a red herring.

However, research has shown that rates of seizures are increased in vaccinated kids (MMR), and also tic disorder (can't remember off the top which vax). There are countless other side effects (mild to severe) beyond autism that we KNOW vaccines are responsible for. And that is something, considering our study of vaccine injury is so one sided it is actually laughable...

Apparently he had some other point....
He has his agenda. I have mine.
Parents at least deserve to know the actual risk/benefit ratio, and the sad truth is unless you are well-read on the subject, you'd be surprised what "safe and effective" actually means.
I'm probably one of the most "antivax" guys on this forum, and what you are proposing is plain silly. Parents should obviously have the right to make medical decisions, first and foremost.
FFS, enough with this gimmick alt.

He has his agenda. I have mine.

FFS, enough with this gimmick alt.

Strong rebuttal, lol!

Nonetheless, I prefer this response from you compared to the last time we "debated" this topic where you made a fool of yourself, page after page.

I wish I could have had the choice to get polio. Thanks, mom.

giphy.gif

Back