Children should not be vaccinated until they can give consent

I will over throw you and tear your house down. I am the gutter that mounts the world

My experience is that tearing down a house starting with the gutters is the wrong way to go. You just end up with a house that doesn't have gutters. This is the kind of job that calls for "Dynamite Near The Furnace Chris".

It’s funny how the human body will allow us to forget all of the vaccinations we had as kids because I can tell you right now I don’t remember one of them. The crying that occurs happens for about 10 seconds and then it’s over with and nobody cares anymore but polio lasts a lifetime

My experience is that tearing down a house starting with the gutters is the wrong way to go. You just end up with a house that doesn't have gutters. This is the kind of job that calls for "Dynamite Near The Furnace Chris".

When-He-Throws-Cute-Lil-Tantrum.gif

Remember those bratty kids whose parents didn’t make them eat their vegetables or clean their rooms? They’re parents now and they’re the ones not getting their children vaccinated.

NOTE: I LOVE DOING THREADS LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT TRULY SHOWS WHO THE STUPID POSTERS HERE ARE.

Trying to bring polio and small pox back strong in the new millennium I see.

Fucking idiot.

You are posting on page 2.
Here is a quote from page 1.

Hmmm.....do you think I am trolling? Or that I am making a point? A point such as arguments like "a child did not consent to being born" and "well, that procedure you did to that child at birth was wrong because no consent was given" are STUPID arguments.....and I used this vaccination example to illustrate this?

Now, my advice to you @luckyshot before uttering the words "fucking idiot" again, please make sure you are looking in a mirror.

What ?

I dont know if you are capable of being a better poster but lets see if you can be a bit more coherent when you get to banging on the keyboard friend

Fucking idiot.
^ I will accept using it here

When I had my son vaccinated I made sure that he didn’t get too many shots at once which you can ask your doctor to do. I didn’t want him going through that many shots at one time I delayed one of them by three months.

The mindset today is crazy because parents are trying to find anything other than their own DNA or just bad luck because their child develop autism and then friends of those people hear about it and think oh boy it must be vaccinations. You can have a test done to find out if your child will have autism I fink at 20 weeks. I had it done because of my age and older you get the more likelihood of developing

NOTE: I LOVE DOING THREADS LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT TRULY SHOWS WHO THE STUPID POSTERS HERE ARE.

You are posting on page 2.
Here is a quote from page 1.

Now, my advice to you @luckyshot before uttering the words "fucking idiot" again, please make sure you are looking in a mirror.

^ I will accept using it here
I read the first dozen posts then responded accordingly.

If a thread like this is your idea of wit, you might want to consider the fact that nobody fucking got your shitty joke/point thing.

I was looking at this recommended vaccination schedule and saw some very disturbing things. The "doctors" actually recommend vaccinations at such an early age. I mean like not even two years old and these creep doctors and pharmaceutical pedlars of big pharma are shoving this "medicine" into these kids without their consent.
You think a baby is happy when some crazy doctor is injecting him with something that MIGHT prevent some crazy disease no one gets anymore??? No, they are CRYING! They are not laughing and all happy when getting JABBED with a NEEDLE. They are in pain. They are suffering. And this is all because their parents think what some "doctor" says is better for their child than what their child consents to.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
^ look at this! Hey CDC, a 15 mos old can't consent to your druggling and very painful needle jabbing.

Why don't you just wait until kids grow up and make their own informed decisions before just deciding this for your children yourself. Afraid of losing power you oppressors?

#timesupneedlepushers
Thanks to all the anti-vaxxer nonsense from ignoramuses who agree with the author of this OP the global medical community put vaccines and autism under the microscope (with funding) like no other condition the past 15 years.

Ironically, you know what we discovered? Kids who have been vaccinated are LESS likely to contract/develop autism than those who have not.

So thanks for that, rednecks.

So far I am getting that this thread is not about vaccinations but something to do with kids and consent not being a good argument about something.

It remains dog poop.

Thanks to all the anti-vaxxer nonsense from ignoramuses who agree with the author of this OP, the global medical community put vaccines and autism under the microscope (with funding) like no other condition the past 15 years.

Ironically, you know what we discovered? Kids who have been vaccinated are LESS likely to contract/develop autism than those who have.

Apparently he had some other point....

Thanks to all the anti-vaxxer nonsense from ignoramuses who agree with the author of this OP, the global medical community put vaccines and autism under the microscope (with funding) like no other condition the past 15 years.

Ironically, you know what we discovered? Kids who have been vaccinated are LESS likely to contract/develop autism than those who have.

Rednecks? I thought most anti-vaxxers were urban, wealthy, and more likely to have a college degree than the general population?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15231927

Apparently he had some other point....

Yeah... I guess somehow, somewhere, connected to some ideological faction, the phrase "A child does not consent to being born," is a huge talking point.

OP really showed those people where to get off.

Clearly infants should not be breastfed until they can give consent to nipple play.

As we all know kids are always willing and ready to be poked by needles as a result of rational discussions. This fact is supported by their willingness to eat broccoli, abstain from candy and brush their teeth for health reasons.

If we let kids make their own decisions we would have gone extinct a long time ago ffs.

how about na TS. Keep your polio addled un vaccinated spawn away from the rest of us

Back