'Children in UK vs children in Poland' alarming video

I'm ethnically Polish but living in Sweden because I'm born there. As soon as I have earned enough money I'm moving to Poland though. No damn Moslems there.
Have fun living with those drunks. Also poles are very patriotic and i doubt they would accept someone like you fake pole

I'm ethnically Polish but living in Sweden because I'm born there. As soon as I have earned enough money I'm moving to Poland though. No damn Moslems there.
I'm sure other people think there's worst groups than everyday muslims.

Oh, someone else watches Shaun's videos. Nice.
There's a lot of people allergic to facts, videos like the one posted standout in this new Youtube, dishonest memes era.

I don't have a problem with the people who are muslim. I have a problem with their belief system, which is comically arcane, and worse, just plain stupid.

And that so many muslims are willing to murder non-muslims in the name of their religion is surely indicative of some of the enormous flaws that this joke of a religion contains.

I've looked into the theories about muslim inbreeding, and they seem to be well-founded, if not supported by hard data. But those who are products of generations of inbreeding will almost always have a lower IQ than average and be prone to violence and fanaticism.

I have a theory on this.

In the old days, people writing histories of the time constantly talked about younger generations growing weak. When they grew weak enough, some barbarian tribe would come in and slaughter the men and rape the women. There would be a hard reset. But in the West we don't have hard resets. Nobody is going to invade the U.S. No desert religion will invade Germany directly. So the weak are allowed to grow weaker. So weak that they eventually just let the invaders in to rape and murder. It's the natural order of things. It's just never played out so strangely because we have taken out the normal forces that keep civilization balanced. We've never seen the modern liberal in all of history. Because at any other time theyd be murdered FAR before they became straight cucks. So we don't have any context to understand how badly they can fuck a society. Until now.

This is gold and I've thought this before. Good analysis.

images

images
search

images

The only countries will remain free from Muslim refugees.
search

Back