'Children in UK vs children in Poland' alarming video

White liberals will submit to anything.

I am a person of color, parents are immigrants. I agree with you 100%. I find myself being more American than any white progressive who is basically a beta traitor.

How about you learn to actually read the links you post?

4234242.jpg

The most recent demographic breakdown of the UK is from the 2011 census, which is what I said. How is that a "more recent estimation"?

I said the white population is around 80% now, which it is.

You claimed you were clowning me in the post with that link. How? That link doesn't prove me wrong. I don't think you actually read that link. I did though. lol

LOL the desperation is getting REALLY strong now... yes, David Haye is white. And Jessica Ennis.
Man you're really bad. Was there a war in the UK that would result is dramatic population drop(white) in the U.K?

I was clowning you by saying the non white population is 200%. I know it went right over your head, probably why you're being out competed.

In certain areas, but there is 95% of the country where it's an extremely uncommon sight (and will remain so).
When people are concerned about muslims "taking over" they mean the future. You do know muslims will "take over" through births right?

The U.K is 87% white, Jamaica is 92% Black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica

The way you people talk, you would think the U.K is 50% white and non whites were 200% of the population.
Well, they are more or less 100% in certain areas. It's the modus operandi of the Mohammedan. Embrace moslems and shun the non-believers. At best. At worst it's rape and murder the non-believers. It's like this in all countries where Moslems have infected the community. They are worse than cancer.

Well, they are more or less 100% in certain areas. It's the modus operandi of the Mohammedan. Embrace moslems and shun the non-believers. At best. At worst it's rape and murder the non-believers. It's like this in all countries where Moslems have infected the community. They are worse than cancer.
Ok. Italians were nearly 100% of Little Italy in NYC but that doesn't mean Italians ever became the majority in the U.S. Never had an issue with a Muslim.

Man you're really bad. Was there a war in the UK that would result is dramatic population drop(white) in the U.K?

Why would there need to be a war? The growth of other populations in the UK results in the percentage of white people to decrease.

I was clowning you by saying the non white population is 200%. I know it went right over your head, probably why you're being out competed.

No, you were trying to be funny and ended up coming off as a dummy.

ahhhh... selectively using quotes to fit your agenda.!.. I see what you did there...

two thumbs up for admitting your deeds ya cherry picker! lol

You do realize that even world class scholars of a particular school of thought don't actually endorse everything - or even necessarily much of - what that school of thought proposes? Take someone like Michel Foucault who was *massively* influenced by Nietzsche but most definitely did not subscribe to a huge number of Nietzsche's solutions to the existential issues he raised. I'm a Nietzschean doing a close reading of Foucault right now and I'm already seeing huge departures in Foucault from Nietzschean notions of gender roles, self care, the character of Socrates, and a host of other areas - meaning the legendary thinker Foucault is a "cherry picker" in precisely the way you seem to be critical off.

Philosophical positions are many faceted. One can be a true admirer and close reader of figure X and still think figure X is dead wrong in certain areas while profoundly insightful in others. That whole "I see what you did there" describes what many of the best close readers of philosophical figures to have ever lived have done. Any notion that if one likes one part of figure X's philosophy one must endorse all of figure X's philosophy is beyond stupid.

We just need a few thousand more terrorist attacks and rapes. Anything less would be uncivilized

Well I have and IMO they are 10x as bad as Nazis or Commies.
What's your race and where do you live again?

Why would there need to be a war? The growth of other populations in the UK results in the percentage of white people to decrease.

No, you were trying to be funny and ended up coming off as a dummy.
Use that High IQ of yours.

How did this even happen in UK? why are small children allowed chant allah akbar in military type marching? almost feels like little terrorists in training. Why is UK turning muslim? UK needs wake up or the future is very dark indeed.

Mayor of London ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale ... MUSLIM

Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
Muslims Only No-Go Areas Across The UK
Muslim Women... 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Men... 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Families... 6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!?

100% fake news

this has a lot more to do with money and globalization of markets than anything. after the push to import what you can´t produce as cheaply, they were also forced to apply that logic to open borders. Its kind of hard to stand up to a system that can label anyone a racist and xenophobe.

Its just strange how Muslims can´t fit in europe, I´m sure that if they came to south america they would simply give up on the Muslim culture, but considering the wars and how many of them migrated to countries that destroyed their mother land its not a good mix.

Schools should ban relegious clothes and practices in the UK

It seems immoral for the TS not to amend his original post's list of fabrications.

Use that High IQ of yours.

I won't be watching that video because I have a life, but there absolutely is an agenda at play here and it includes flooding Europe (and every other white-majority country) with non-white immigrants.

I won't be watching that video because I have a life, but there absolutely is an agenda at play here and it includes flooding Europe (and every other white-majority country) with non-white immigrants.

<YeahOKJen>

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

Nothing in that suggests that it has to be homogeneous with just Africa.

I think they should do what they can to combat the EU's homogeneity between member states.

It's a loose collection of countries, not a close collection of states with a shared culture like the United States.

Their inability to adapt to migration from each other let alone foreign country is a major issue for them.

Back