'Children in UK vs children in Poland' alarming video

Yes well its not hard to see the fallacy in your logic. you quote from someone who believes that everyone should take up Buddhism if they need a religion but you only believe in one portion of his overall religious viewpoint (about Islam). He's right about one religion but wrong about what he thinks of your religion (ie you need to switch to Buddishm).

I on the other hand believe that all religions should be treated the same. ban none or ban all. There was a time when religion was needed as a way to teach the uneducated mass on how to live within a society but those days are long gone and all religion should all go by the way of the dodo (dead in a museum). The world would be way more peaceful without any religion dictating people on how to live now.

Schopenhauer himself was not a Buddhist. He appreciated many of the ideas.

Schopenhauer himself was not a Buddhist. He appreciated many of the ideas.

yes he was actually known by people close to him to be a hypocrite... "do what I say and not what I do" type of guy. a characteristic prevalent with religious people.

Eastern Europe(that is part of the EU) is doing fine economically, it's behind western europe because they were soviet colonies until 1991, in large part due to the betrayal of the west. They have been growing steadily since then and will eventually reach a similar level of development as the west.
They have lower terrorism numbers as well, that's something more concrete than being slav or christian.

Poland is a perfectly fine country compared to third world countries, but not so much compared to Western European countries. Worse social mobility, healthcare, higher unemployment, work more hours for far less pay, 5 years lower life expectancy and higher incarceration rates for non-violent crimes. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Quite frankly, I'd choose the marginal increase of arbitrary terrorist attacks every single time... it doesn't even come close to bridging the gap. Not to mention Poland is doing considerably better than its peers.

It's like being cucked is a prerequisite for being liberal

Poland is a perfectly fine country compared to third world countries, but not so much compared to Western European countries. Worse social mobility, healthcare, higher unemployment, work more hours for far less pay, 5 years lower life expectancy and higher incarceration rates for non-violent crimes. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Quite frankly, I'd choose the marginal increase of arbitrary terrorist attacks every single time... it doesn't even come close to bridging the gap. Not to mention Poland is doing considerably better than its peers.

but countries rise and fall over time
Rome was the capital of the world for centuries

now, if england is becoming more and more muslim, you will see it become like the other muslim majority countries soon enough. And it does not have the natural resources like Saudi Arabia does.

I have a theory on this.

In the old days, people writing histories of the time constantly talked about younger generations growing weak. When they grew weak enough, some barbarian tribe would come in and slaughter the men and rape the women. There would be a hard reset. But in the West we don't have hard resets. Nobody is going to invade the U.S. No desert religion will invade Germany directly. So the weak are allowed to grow weaker. So weak that they eventually just let the invaders in to rape and murder. It's the natural order of things. It's just never played out so strangely because we have taken out the normal forces that keep civilization balanced. We've never seen the modern liberal in all of history. Because at any other time theyd be murdered FAR before they became straight cucks. So we don't have any context to understand how badly they can fuck a society. Until now.
Great post.

Of course it isn't. But many Americans are afraid of 'liberal' news networks and prefer to believe Rush Limbaugh.

The real problem is there isn't any moderate news networks, or networks that just report agenda free news.

That's from the 2011 census. It's about 80% now.

And the 6% of Jamaica that is 'mixed' is mixed with black, so they're probably at least half black.

You mean like London, Birmingham, Leicester, and soon-to-be many other UK cities?

This just proves how stupid you are. It's impossible to be more than 100%, when talking about the demographics of a country.
I'M clowning you.

https://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

The 6% in Jamaica is all sorts of mixes.

Because they were a soviet colony until 1991. They started from african levels of poverty just two decades ago.

Poland is a country with balls.

UK is not.

https://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

That link doesn't prove me wrong. How exactly are you clowning me?

The 6% in Jamaica is all sorts of mixes.

... almost all of which includes black in that mixture.

So, Britain is about 80% white and changing rapidly, and Jamaica is almost entirely black. But somehow you concluded "The U.K is almost as white as Jamaica is Black".

Raising a British child in the UK knowing what they'll be taught and that their future prospects are is just inhumane

1zVamMk.jpg

PRWjA0p.jpg
Poland sounds like a great Country. I"m happy it doesn't have Western Influence, like most Countries in the World.

I can't imagine how much it makes a liberal's blood boil to see those young Polish girls on the first page unfettered by western pop-culture, cuckoldry, postmodernism. That's the kind of scene where an "antifa" would lose control and go try to slice one's face up.

A leftist is born when adolescent envy develops into such extreme hatred of the enviable that they start romanticizing mutual destruction. You can see it in the "art" they tend to prefer as well. Ugliness gives them a sense of relief, soothes them, because it is not better than anything.

Then why are poles fleeing their own country. We had ovet a million of them come over here. Their young people are all over europe and dont want to stay there.

I spent one day in Poland and wanted to leave as soon as I got there.

Then why are poles fleeing their own country. We had ovet a million of them come over here. Their young people are all over europe and dont want to stay there.

Brits have the funny idea that anyone who steps into their country is fleeing, not merely taking advantage. This indoctrination is how the "Syrian refugees who have never been to Syria" phenomenon was so easily sold to western Euros.

Poland isn't Europe's leading economy that's for sure, but that's a myopic measure. If they can stabilize their national birth rates and continue to thwart colonization attempts then they have a far brighter future. UK has no future whatsoever. Nonviable mass violence would be required for them to pry back any semblance.

That link doesn't prove me wrong. How exactly are you clowning me?

... almost all of which includes black in that mixture.

So, Britain is about 80% white and changing rapidly, and Jamaica is almost entirely black. But somehow you concluded "The U.K is almost as white as Jamaica is Black".
That link show a more recent estimation. You claimed the stats were way lower now. Also I was clowning you with the 200%.

Now if you want to include Jamaica mixed as Black, then should include the UK mixed as white.

I can't imagine how much it makes a liberal's blood boil to see those young Polish girls on the first page unfettered by western pop-culture, cuckoldry, postmodernism. That's the kind of scene where an "antifa" would lose control and go try to slice one's face up.

A leftist is born when adolescent envy develops into such extreme hatred of the enviable that they start romanticizing mutual destruction. You can see it in the "art" they tend to prefer as well. Ugliness gives them a sense of relief, soothes them, because it is not better than anything.
Or maybe those girls are played out.

That link show a more recent estimation.

How about you learn to actually read the links you post?

4234242.jpg

The most recent demographic breakdown of the UK is from the 2011 census, which is what I said. How is that a "more recent estimation"?

You claimed the stats were way lower now.

I said the white population is around 80% now, which it is.

Also I was clowning you with the 200%.

You claimed you were clowning me in the post with that link. How? That link doesn't prove me wrong. I don't think you actually read that link. I did though. lol

Now if you want to include Jamaica mixed as Black, then should include the UK mixed as white.

LOL the desperation is getting REALLY strong now... yes, David Haye is white. And Jessica Ennis.

Back