Child sex dolls, this is sick...

That makes zero sense at all. Who is hurt by that? Maybe we should exterminate people who have sex with shampoo bottles too

I'm not surprised that you support child sex dolls and the scum who purchase them.

xUSUSM5.png

Ok your doing the yearly budget, roads are going bad. Bridges are cracking. Veterans need medicine. Poor need food.
Budget has spilled over, how do you take away from those to study pedophilia.
A long long time ago when there was an evil person who raped children. The town quickly killed that person.
They didn't have the money to imprison them for life. Or even the man power to babysit them in jail.
You are lucky you are living in an advanced society where criminals are taken care of.
Because any where else they do not offer food and heath insurance to evil people for life. Or the money to guard them
Too expensive and much better ways to spend the .money.
Again you are proven wrong by your own words. The funding is out there now. There is plenty of places in our national spending that can be cut to fund research. Also, it would only take about a few 10's of billions, which is just a hiccup in the grand scheme of our government. It is just a matter of what pork barrel spending will be cut. I vote for the military, via shutting down all foreign bases. That alone would save many billions that can be freed up for social spending and research. The problem is no one in our government has made it a priority to study and fund research into mental disorders.

Stop acting like funding isn't out there. It is, and there are plenty of things that can get the axe to fund it.

Again you are proven wrong by your own words. The funding is out there now. There is plenty of places in our national spending that can be cut to fund research. Also, it would only take about a few 10's of billions, which is just a hiccup in the grand scheme of our government. It is just a matter of what pork barrel spending will be cut. I vote for the military, via shutting down all foreign bases. That alone would save many billions that can be freed up for social spending and research. The problem is no one in our government has made it a priority to study and fund research into mental disorders.

Stop acting like funding isn't out there. It is, and there are plenty of things that can get the axe to fund it.

Subways, trains, airport's and roads across the country need to be updated they are so old. Bridges as well.

Looks like you found your field of work and who your donations will be going. Pedophiles around the world are cheering for you.
Under your point of view they feel more protected and legitimized. When they should be scared for even thinking about it.
Good day sir.

Damn you're an idiot. How has just killing pedophiles work so far throughout history? That's right not very well.

You repulse women so now those who don't rape them? You're delusional. I hope you find help before you hurt someone.
Maybe don't jump into a convetsation you know nothing about hey. The guy I quoted thinks being married means you own your wife and you are free to beat and rape her.

Subways, trains, airport's and roads across the country need to be updated they are so old. Bridges as well.
What happened to our lord and savior Barak Obama's 900billion stimulus plan? That whole god damn thing was touted to be about "roads and bridges". Yet very little of that money actually went to roads and bridges didn't it.
We need leaders that will do what they say, and not lie out their as to us. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Maybe don't jump into a convetsation you know nothing about hey. The guy I quoted thinks being married means you own your wife and you are free to beat and rape her.

Lol. I'm not saying you're free to beat her. Although I don't think it's ALWAYS off the table. Also, if she wasn't willing to have sleepsex I'd never marry her. And I'm repulsed by men who would. What are you going to do? Wake up turned on and ignore the pussy next to You? Sorry, I'm not a homosexual.

Lol. I'm not saying you're free to beat her. Although I don't think it's ALWAYS off the table. Also, if she wasn't willing to have sleepsex I'd never marry her. And I'm repulsed by men who would. What are you going to do? Wake up turned on and ignore the pussy next to You? Sorry, I'm not a homosexual.

You know, I think you're right. If you have a healthy respect for someone you'd like to enter a union with, you owe it to them to have that honest discussion. Be forthright about what we are as biological creatures in order to share a real understanding of each other. Communication is key, and also being honest about our roles. We can't afford to let either be clouded by a given day's flippant pop psychology but rather open to the wisdom of the ages.

@Rav1n1983 you should be ashamed for being a part of this bar lowering and dragging everyone down into this disgusting thread.

You know, I think you're right. If you have a healthy respect for someone you'd like to enter a union with, you owe it to them to have that honest discussion. Be forthright about what we are as biological creatures in order to share a real understanding of each other. Communication is key, and also being honest about our roles. We can't afford to let either be clouded by a given day's flippant pop psychology but rather open to the wisdom of the ages.

@Rav1n1983 you should be ashamed for being a part of this bar lowering and dragging everyone down into this disgusting thread.
You and Thunda should get a room bunch of Rape apologizing scumbags.

Back