Chiesa: I fought the best grapplers @LW, they all had my back in round 1...

It didn't help him when he was jiggling his hands, yet Yamazaki made a very early call.

Dana White and BJM disagree with you.
BJM is getting a little too outspoken on matters that don't involve him lately and who listens to Dana anyway.

The slow motion clip shows what happened clearly.
Good stoppage.

Maybe Chiesa should have actually been trying to defend? He did a great job of fooling the ref lol.

Stop the crying Mike you were in a bad position Kevin didn't stop the fight, the ref did. If you weren't body locked and backlatched with a forearm braced under your neck the fight wouldn't have been stopped.

And before I catch any hate I had Mike in that fight, I just don't like whining & bitching...

44840-1252025.png
Lol penn

Mike was done, his hands actually let go from defending before Maz came in, if Maz would not have interfered it just woulda been nappy time in another couple seconds.

Move forward boys

He was talking at the press conference like he had the foresight that Yamasaki is a terrible ref (which he has being for a while) I'm not sure if different state Athletic Commissions have different rules, but why didn't he veto him as the ref for the fight?

Also, bringing up the Lauzon fight......again, and complaining that he can't be beaten fair and square. Dear lord.
Yeah this is what annoys me now. Theres no respect. Unfortunately with the biggest paid guy on the roster being a clown, all these wannabes are trying too hard to follow suit with the drama. Though i will give conor respect for his attitude after nate choked him.

Yeah this is what annoys me now. Theres no respect. Unfortunately with the biggest paid guy on the roster being a clown, all these wannabes are trying too hard to follow suit with the drama. Though i will give conor respect for his attitude after nate choked him.

I'm not sure it was drama, it just seemed like he was full of piss and vinegar.

On one hand he was saying Yamasaki should crawl into a hole. And then saying he would fight Lee again - with Yamasaki as the ref - and make sure there was no controversy in that fight and the rubber match.

You're retarded, if anyone is still in the fight and able to continue they will fight the choke they will defend themselves.
Which processes have I messed up doctor?
Don't be stupid read the last quote, McCarthy stopped the Jeremy Stevens fight when it appeared that he quit and wanted out of the fight.

You claimed Kawasaki broke one of the rules show me which one he broke.

Please see the quote below, degenerate:

Literally in the rule book
  1. Submission by:
    1. Physical Tap Out
    2. Verbal Tap Out
Limp body technically falls into the category of no longer able to compete. Nothing about "the ref sees no possible way out".

Thank you, @MilesAbove

Now back to the idiot @Towerworld :
Stephens example is exactly something that can be considered a VERBAL TAP OUT, and not "intelligently defending", which is, as it has been shoved to your stupid face once again, is disregarded when concerning submissions.

Well that's good because he stopped the fight due to the tap that we all can clearly see in the clip, not from "no defense" as you put it.

Not defending and moving your hand in a tapping manner gets the fight stopped everytime. Rightfully so.

Nope, that wasn't a tap. "Moving the hand in the tapping manner" (I didn't see it, but many morons like you claim it) still is not a tap.
The rule is clear: tap - or sleep.

Mike was done, his hands actually let go from defending before Maz came in, if Maz would not have interfered it just woulda been nappy time in another couple seconds.

Move forward boys

If ifs and buts were chickens and nuts. As Chiesa mentioned, he got out from similar positions.

Move back to the hole you crawled from, boy.

Nope, that wasn't a tap. "Moving the hand in the tapping manner" (I didn't see it, but many morons like you claim it) still is not a tap.
The rule is clear: tap - or sleep.

Jeez you Chiesa white nights are pathetic at this point.

He goes limp,stops defending and let's his hands sway back and forth looking like a tap.
It's on the video clip
We've all seen it. You're just denying reality at this point.

Please see the quote below, degenerate:

Thank you, @MilesAbove

Now back to the idiot @Towerworld :
Stephens example is exactly something that can be considered a VERBAL TAP OUT, and not "intelligently defending", which is, as it has been shoved to your stupid face once again, is disregarded when concerning submissions.
The post you're quoting literally proves my point dumbass.

What does the official rules state in the matter of a referee stoping a fight? Seems everyone has a different opinion; the refs seem to have their own when we have seen them all make bad calls, the fighters, and the UFC president. I've seen worse premature stoppages. I've been choked out in a triangle that was tight as fuck for what everyone was telling me was like 10-15 seconds while the whole time I argued not being out...... I can see why Chiesa is upset he finally gets to headline a card and chokes. Kevin Lee looked strong with the body triangle chords wasn't getting out couldn't get out before the choke was fully locked.

Back