Chidi Njokuani vs Alan Jouban fight video

HuskySamoan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I've been looking for Chidi Njokuani's fights vs Jouban and Brandon Thatch for a while, finally dug up the fight vs Jouban and since he's headlining Bellator tomorrow vs Guillard I thought you guys might enjoy it.

nice finish, wow I thought Jouban was bigger

nice finish, wow I thought Jouban was bigger

Jouban is not small, but he's kinda pulled off an illusionists trick. Albert Tumenov and Mike Perry could both make Lightweight. Brendan O'Reilly is a Lightweight and Belal Muhammad is another small Welterweight, I believe he was on the record in a Frank Trigg interview that he doesn't cut weight to make 170 and he's only 5'10.

Chidi Njokuani is legit 6'4, he's one of the biggest Welterweights I've seen along with guys like Douglas Lima and Brandon Thatch.

Thanks for posting this....

I believe Anthony vs Barboza is way up there on my top 10 technical striking battles fights but havent seen in awhile if u can find that one

I've been looking for Chidi Njokuani's fights vs Jouban and Brandon Thatch for a while, finally dug up the fight vs Jouban and since he's headlining Bellator tomorrow vs Guillard I thought you guys might enjoy it.

It popped on my youtube screen too recently. I'm going to watch that.

Thanks for posting this....

I believe Anthony vs Barboza is way up there on my top 10 technical striking battles fights but havent seen in awhile if u can find that one

Anthony Njokuani vs Edson Barboza? I reference that fight all the time, it was really an amazing fight. In a world where people often rave about Diego Sanchez vs Gilbert Melendez/Clay Guida or Doo Ho Choi vs Cub Swanson I much prefer fights like Anthony Njokuani vs Edson Barboza.

That fight should be on fight pass though it's from UFC 128.

Back