Chicken Kebab

ICEibuPROfen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Habibi ran from the scale...he shall forever be known as Chicken Kebab

Someone photoshop the Rocky GIF with a picture of a weight scale as Rocky chasing after the chicken which is Habibi

Someone photoshop the Rocky GIF with a picture of a weight scale as Rocky chasing after the chicken which is Habibi
We found your chicken, khabib.. you see that mirror over there, it's in there just take a peek and you'll see it.

Last edited:
Such a weak pull out. This guy goes down as the Internets greatest Muslim mma fighter who never fights.
The hype now gets drawn out for another 6 months

dude stfu...u just doing that because he made fun of ur loverboy whom u nuthug. u sound dumb as fuck...

giphy.gif

Kebab "not my fries but I ate both boats anyways" nurmogomedov

Shocker...Chicken McNugget fans are trying to turn the table on Khabib after he was hospitalized for cutting weight.

Chicken McNuthugger fans are basically elementary school students acting out the elementary school nursery rhyme - "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

Shocker...Chicken McNugget fans are trying to turn the table on Khabib after he was hospitalized for cutting weight.

Chicken McNuthugger fans are basically elementary school students acting out the elementary school nursery rhyme - "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."
"The Eagle" turned out to be a chicken who runs from the weight scale in fear

Chicken Kebab fans are SHOOOOOOOOOK

P.S. Third belt comin'
lmao i dont give a fuck about khabib or tony or anyone of them clowns... im a Nate/Nick fan..and im SURE of all people u know them..or atleast Nate
Heres a reminder ya bum lmao:D
n2itme.gif

lmao i dont give a fuck about khabib or tony or anyone of them clowns... im a Nate/Nick fan..and im SURE of all people u know them..or atleast Nate
Heres a reminder ya bum lmao:D
n2itme.gif
Human sacrifice was used to cast the most powerful of magic: the three-belt champion spell

P.S. King Conor > full camp nate

Human sacrifice was used to cast the most powerful of magic: the three-belt champion spell

P.S. King Conor > full camp nate
Cabo drunk high food poison 10 day notice nate > Full camp conor..all day long ya bum

Two years ago all you would have been banned.

Welcome to Sherdog's Attitude Era.

<33>

More like the cunty mccunty entitled I can call anybody any shit I want era.

PS I will call Khabib a friend of a murder dictator and gangsters, I truly dislike his persona and image - but I've got facts on my side.

Cabo drunk high food poison 10 day notice nate > Full camp conor..all day long ya bum
Human sacrifice was needed to cast the most powerful of magic: the three-belt champion spell...as already stated

Muggles will never understand the world of wizardry.

Third belt comin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back