Chicken, beef, or pork?

Chicken, beef, or pork?

• Chicken

• Beef

• Pork

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ont he high end the best meals will be beef ones and yet I vote pork as I find it the most versatile and with the biggest differences in options and tastes. Chicken is just a filler meat. Good, versatile but filler. never anything special.

Oven roasted boneless skinless fatless teriyaki chicken thighs.

Pork for the summer, beef for winter. Turkey on fall, chicken and fish year round.

Whatever man . . . I smoke ribs quite often and none of them need sauce to taste better . . . no I do liberally apply a dry rub to them prior to them being smoked . . . but not a single one of them needs sauce once smoked . . . to each his own.
You are right.

I get that the giant food corps have conned many people to believe that it is not the taste of meat they like but rather what they think meat should taste like (sauce). They have been very effective and inundated people since being children so many are hopelessly lost.

I know guys who won't even try a meat without HP or some other jarred sauce as that is the only taste they know for meat. Sad.

Fries don't need ketchup either, it's still the expected topping. BBQ sauce goes with ribs. This is common knowledge. Steak goes by itself.
Fries like nachos are crap but they are designed to be a sauce carrier. So you are wrong on that.

Beef, i only eat chicken cause it's healthier, not cause i prefer it.

These results are actually making me angry.

How the fuck is Chicken in and place and within 6 votes of beef.

I can entertain the notion of pork being more versatile but chicken is a dumpster meat.

Bone in Ribeye, Veal Chop and Prime Rib shot on all other meats.

Beef ribs are better than pork ribs.

Burnt ends over pulled pork.

The only chicken worth mentioning is fried chicken which puts chicken on the same level as mozzarella sticks and fries.

Duck is by far the GOAT poultry

Anyone who voted chicken can GTFO imo.

You're looking BEEFY.

You really PORKED up.

CHICKEN legs....lol.

Chicken
Turkey
Beef

No pork for me.

Obviously the one that needs the least seasoning, so:

Beef
Fish