Chicken, beef, or pork?

Chicken, beef, or pork?

• Chicken

• Beef

• Pork

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thrilling pork! THRILLING PORK GODDAMN YOU!!

Chicken is the most versatile meat and the easiest to cultivate yourself.
"Cultivating chicken?" Whatever you say, Nicole Ritchie.

giphy.gif

All three . . . yep . . . when I order BBQ or smoke stuff at the house I don't discriminate.

Tough call between beef steak and pork ribs.

I'm gonna go with beef because it doesn't need BBQ sauce to improve the flavor.

If your pork ribs need sauce to improve the flavor you're doing something wrong . . .

I like beef because steak is easy to cook, no need for much prep work.

Pulled pork
Ribs
Pork chops
Bacon
Pork belly
Sausages

...yeah, gotta go pork.

Pork tenderloin is my all time favorite cut of meat.
I make my own marinade sauce. Hoisin sauce, teriyaki, red chili sauce, crushed garlic and lime juice. Marinade for 4 hours. Then grill.

Gotta go with chicken. Always been my favorite meat

However, pork has come mighty close to stealing the crown

If your pork ribs need sauce to improve the flavor you're doing something wrong . . .

<{katwhu}>

Google ribs. Nearly every picture or recipe you find includes BBQ sauce. You're doing it wrong.

Sure, sure, but if you havin a meal whatcha gonna serve yourself, dull chicken or thrilling pork?
in all fairness if I'm treating myself its going to be a bone in rib eye.

Or a chicken sammich with avocado and bacon on chibata

<{katwhu}>

Google ribs. Nearly every picture or recipe you find includes BBQ sauce. You're doing it wrong.

Whatever man . . . I smoke ribs quite often and none of them need sauce to taste better . . . no I do liberally apply a dry rub to them prior to them being smoked . . . but not a single one of them needs sauce once smoked . . . to each his own.

Whatever man . . . I smoke ribs quite often and none of them need sauce to taste better . . . no I do liberally apply a dry rub to them prior to them being smoked . . . but not a single one of them needs sauce once smoked . . . to each his own.

Fries don't need ketchup either, it's still the expected topping. BBQ sauce goes with ribs. This is common knowledge. Steak goes by itself.

Fries don't need ketchup either, it's still the expected topping. BBQ sauce goes with ribs. This is common knowledge. Steak goes by itself.

So you always eat fries with ketchup? Man . . . live a little. Everything doesn't require a dipping sauce.

I never said BBQ didn't go with ribs . . . I said if your ribs NEED BBQ sauce in order for them to taste right or good to you that you are smoking them wrong or the place you are eating them at is smoking them wrong.

Just like some people actually use steak sauce with their steak . . . if you can understand that steak can be prepared and eaten without steak sauce how hard is it to understand that the same can be said for ribs?

If I could only choose one for the rest of my life I'd go with beef

Back