Chicken, beef, or pork?

Chicken, beef, or pork?

• Chicken

• Beef

• Pork

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pork wins because bacon, alone.

Beef comes in a solid second because porterhouse.

Chicken is like the warm milk of exciting meat flavor
You can interchange the type of meat to dishes that you want but beef bacon and chicken sausages are subpar.

You can interchange the type of meat to dishes that you want but beef bacon and chicken sausages are subpar.
Ain't nothing like hot Italian sausage cooked into sauce over pasta.

Oh yah, try that with chicken, no flavor, gets lost in the sauce and that ain't boss

Chicken doesn't deserve to be in the same poll as beef and pork. It's the red headed step child of meat.

All three.

I’m going to use my dark meat beef and pork that chicken leg Boise ten.

Please never say this again.
The slightly above room temperature white liquid produced by the mammary glands of mammals as the primary source of nutrition for infant mammals of highly stimulating, savory animal flesh that is eaten as food.

gaydar.jpg

So then you're a beef curtains type of guy?

Tough call between beef steak and pork ribs.

I'm gonna go with beef because it doesn't need BBQ sauce to improve the flavor.

The slightly above room temperature white liquid produced by the mammary glands of mammals as the primary source of nutrition for infant mammals of highly stimulating, savory animal flesh that is eaten as food.
tumblr_o2nnyfsUV11qdhps7o1_500.gif

9QwMj3.gif

chicken is for the ghey

vaca is where it's at.

You're fucked in the dome if you think chicken stacks up.
A vote for chicken is a vote for Usama bin Laden.

7-7 beef and chicken, with pork running a distant third?
<41>not impressed
<{MindBrown}>Your brains are full of fuck

Don't get me wrong , I eat and enjoy chicken , but what the fuck does it have on beef or pork outside of being generally leaner? Chicken us good because of
Tough call between beef steak and pork ribs.

I'm gonna go with beef because it doesn't need BBQ sauce to improve the flavor.

Ever picked on a whole hog right after its been yanked off of a smoker? I'm guessing not , because that shit doesn't need sauce either.

Pork wins easily. Bacon, pulled pork, bbq ribs. Mutton is better than chicken

Chicken is the most versatile meat and the easiest to cultivate yourself.

Don't get me wrong , I eat and enjoy chicken , but what the fuck does it have on beef or pork outside of being generally leaner? Chicken us good because of

Ever picked on a whole hog right after its been yanked off of a smoker? I'm guessing not , because that shit doesn't need sauce either.
Properly cooked meat never needs sauce.

Back