Chicago or New York pizza?

Ive had just about every major Chicago deep dish and Nancy's is the only one to do it right.

NY. Chicago is not even a pizza.

I've never seen deep dish pizza served and if it was that good someone else would try to make it.

I love NY pizza, but I'm partial to Chicago deep dish.

Pizza_New-Homepage-image.jpg

Being from NY/NJ, I like chicago deep dish better.

If you going to eat a large flat piece of bread with cheese, tomato sauce, and some meat maybe, then deep dish is just more gourmet I feel.

Pizza in NYC/NNJ is just street food. Cheap ingredients are used. I feel Chicago Deep Dish is better prepared, more quality goes into it. Deep Dish is not a carry/walk and eat kind of food like a slice of NYC/NNJ pizza is.

Americanized pizza is gross. This is why you people are fat, you don't know what real food is.

Does Caesar's Place $7 deep deep dish count for Chicago? If so I vote New York

Out of the 2 I've only had authentic NY. It's really good no doubt but I like deep dish pizza better. I've had Chicago pizza in SoCal that I preferred to NY slices.

the best pizza i ever had was in rome, in this small hole-in-the-wall place. i asked the owner of the hostel i was staying at where i should get pizza, and the guy recommended me that place. over there, they make pizzas in huge pans, and the person behind the counter has a knife, and you tell the person how big of a slice you want. unfuckingbelievable. the pizza there is interesting, because the toppings and the crust mesh together, so it's like one uniform thing. it's not like a lot of pizza here in the u.s. where you could literally pick up the cheese and toppings and remove it from the crust. and the ingredients were super fresh and just amazing.

I had Pizza in Sicily and I didn't like it. It was thin crust. I had an amazing Calzón in Triesta and the girl wearing it was even better!.

Back