Chicago: Female Lawyers Can’t Meet Meet Clients b/c of C@wk Exposure

Was the guy in the cell next to him beating off and throwing gizz at foster, Hopkins talked him into killing himself the next night

Starling, "Frankly, that's beneath you, Doctor. It's the kind of thing Miggs would say".

Lecter, "Not anymore..."

Dont feel bad for the defense attorneys. You lay with the dogs you get fleas.

These assholes are trying to get these same degenerates back out on the street then comolaining about assault. What do they think they will do in the real world? Be productive members of society?

Look, brother, until the God-Emperor replaces Due Process with highly trained Street Judges impowered to dispense instant justice - and obviously we both want that to happen ASAP - defence attorneys are a necessary evil.

Hate the Game, not the Playa;)

Not a lawyer.

Can a defense attorney officially meet with their client via phone or skype?

If they fear their client, do they have to meet face to face?

There should be strict, set penalties for this kind of thing:

Esposing genitals = 3 months on sentence
Exposing genitals (erect) = 6 months on sentence
Exposing genitals while masturbating = 1 year on sentence
Masturbating to completion = 18 months on sentence
Masturbating to completion and a little bit of jizz hits the female lawyer's face = YEH BOI!!! Immediate release and internet hero status.

Imagine Miggs from Silence of the Lambs in today's climate of snowflakes.

I can smell your salt

I wonder if they refer to it as "The Weinstein" yet. Do inmates get TMZ?

Handcuffs?
Apparently its not usually the client whipping it out, it's other inmates in the area.

Because of funding cuts there isn't enough staff to supervise a private meeting room or some such.

Like I said, logistics are a bit unclear from the article. Just seems like bad working conditions.

Also, fuck lawyers. Correction officers have to put up with this behaviour on a daily basis, as well as having shit and piss thrown at them.

I can see this story for what it is. A globalist conspiracy. They're trying to push a bill so watching dudes wank becomes part of basic sensitivity training. Who would they employ to wank off in front of female lawyers for training purposes? Muslims no doubt. Then when they commit sexual assault on the population they're given a free pass because they provide an invaluable service to society.

Then the kicker. All the leavings are collected and sent to sperm banks and mysteriously replace all the existing samples. Couples who can't conceive too scared to complain about their brown children who run round the place shouting Allahu Akbar and telling their friends to join ISIS for fear of being labelled racist.

There you have it. Islamified America. Try kneeling during the anthem now motherfuckers, they'll chop your noggin off.

Does this happen in female prisons where male lawyers come in and female inmates just start flicking their beans? I'd take is as the supreme compliment.

Also, fuck lawyers. Correction officers have to put up with this behaviour on a daily basis, as well as having shit and piss thrown at them.

I can see this story for what it is. A globalist conspiracy. They're trying to push a bill so watching dudes wank becomes part of basic sensitivity training. Who would they employ to wank off in front of female lawyers for training purposes? Muslims no doubt. Then when they commit sexual assault on the population they're given a free pass because they provide an invaluable service to society.

Then the kicker. All the leavings are collected and sent to sperm banks and mysteriously replace all the existing samples. Couples who can't conceive too scared to complain about their brown children who run round the place shouting Allahu Akbar and telling their friends to join ISIS for fear of being labelled racist.

There you have it. Islamified America. Try kneeling during the anthem now motherfuckers, they'll chop your noggin off.

<escalate99><escalate99>

Well, when you put it LIKE THAT...

<mma4>

Not sure what these Lawyers are bitching about. They call that behavior, Wednesday at Fox News.

Telephone meetings if the cock fapping aint your thing?

Well, it turns out that criminals can be pretty shitty people. In other news, water is wet. I think this is just one of those occupational hazards when you spend your time with people who have done such terrible things.

<escalate99>

Edit: @Bubzeh akready went there. Ok, how about these:

<6>

{<doc}

Back