Chevy trucks

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
I just watched a commercial where some guy tells a bunch of kids that out of the two trucks they are looking at, one is a piece of shit and they other one is great. Then he asks them which one they want and they all go with the one he said wasn’t a piece of shit. Then Chevy acts like this is a major victory.

Didnt you already make this thread?

Chevy sure is going for the 'two-hands-claspin'-a-hot-cup-of cocoa-for-warmth-and-comfort' kind of guy with their new truck commercials.

Lol @ the fake Bostonian accent.
giphy.gif

<{1-9}> .

Chevy marketing is shit has been since they started with that real people real cars crap.

Remember the old “Like a Rock” song they used to use?

I knew Mahk would make an appearance.

Zebra Corner > Chevy

Remember the old “Like a Rock” song they used to use?

Yeah.

Sorry I want to drive a truck. Not a rock.

And that's not a bowtie, its a little plus sign. Who they kidding.

Comments yo:
Shouldn't this commercial be a focus group of these people's parents who are buying or co-signing for their car, as you can't afford a car while working on your gay plays & feminist comparative lit double master's thesis.

I hate that guy who does the "marketing research" commercials

I don't get why hipsters are featured in nearly every commercial these days. So much so that it makes me wonder if there's some sort of weird agenda behind it. Because when you walk around, it's not like it's a sea of hipsters all over the place unless you live in San Francisco. Hipsters aren't the main demographic in this country. So why the fuck are they featured in nearly every commercial?

Every cell phone commercial, Apple, Chevy, McDonalds etc. They all feature hipsters or low T guys on a consistent basis.

3060648-inline-i-1-why-sprint-recruited-the-can-you-hear-me-now-verizon-guy-for-its-new-campaign.jpg

verizon_wedding_commercial.jpg

GoLcDRC.jpg

ipad-pro-whats-a-computer-commercial-frame.jpg

Mcdonalds_51.jpg

Progressive_Commercial_Tool_Room.jpg

Back